Not Even Five Minutes

(I still can't get over that I got 6 asks and dares within 5 minutes. Also, I'm gonna do it as if I was roleplaying with multiple characters and as I'm telling a story. So not much description unless descripting a room.)

NanaChanGamer asks: So how are you guys?

"We're good. Just a bit confused. Wondering how we got here with him..." Ink replied, looking at the closet door when saying the last part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What-?" Error asks startled as he slightly jumps from his place in front of the door. The room seems to just have boxes at the very top. What's in them? He doesn't know.

"Um... I'm good? I'm guessing I don't have magic either since they didn't... Um... why are you so nice... Nana was it? Sorry, I'm not used to knowing the names of the voice." Error answered sheepishly.

-XCross-SansX- asks: Dream do you like Outer?

"Huh?" Dream says in cofusion, a light blush on his cheeks. "Yeah! He's a great friend!" Dream chirped, unknowing of his crush. (We got to get Outer here now XD So Outer and Life.)

SneezySnails says: Heh... show Error and Ink that comment chain we were in... I want to see their reactions. XD

A tablet appears in front of both Ink and Error, showing all of the roleplay that was done. They read through it and were surprised.

"What the everloving multiverse..." Ink muttered to himself.

"What is it Ink?" Blue asked the artist.

"Trust me. You do not want to know." Ink shuddered, turning off the tablet as it disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um... Please do not harm Fate or this 'Jake'... That... was cruel. To make them die just to live again. I... knew what it was like on not being able to escape by death." Error asked of you. He suddenly started to remember something.

starshineburst dares: I dare Killer and Death to kiss each other on the 'lips'.

"Wait, What?!" Killer and Death exclaimed as Killer was pushed into Death's lap, leading to them kissing. They both blushed heavily as they pulled away.

"Sorry..." Killer muttered, covering his face.

"I-it's fine..." Death replied in both embarrassment and awe. Death turned to the one who pushed then, which turned out to be Classic.

"Classic, you do know that people dust when I touch them." Death deadpanned, still blushing.

"Yeah, everyone but Killer. His aura was changed permanently due to the hate streaming from his eye sockets, remember. Both of you have a pure negative aura, so you should, and can, touch each other." Classic smirked as he sat back down. Killer sat in a beanbag.

Shadow_DarkTale_AU said: Hey Guys! (except Error) You guys are not allowed to attack Error or you'll be stuck here forever! Now, Killer, please try to convince Error to come out of the closet! I love the small Glitchy Bean to much, to see him so scared.

"Fine, we won't attack the glitch." Nightmare grumbled, leaning back into the armchair.

"Why me? And why do you care about him? Ya know what, nevermind." Killer sighed as he got up from the bean bag and went to the closet door. He knocked on it.

"What do you want?" Error growled, putting his defenses and facade back up.

"Come out of the closet!" Killer rolled his eye sockets.

"Okay, I'm Bi!" Error exclaimed, taking the whole group by surprise for two reasons. One, the destroyer made a joke. Two, there was a small out of playfulness in the tone the glitching skeleton used.

"Hhhh Error we won't attack you!" Killer urged on, wanting this over with.

"That's like saying Ink will stop creating for a day! It'll never happen! Besides what makes you think I'll trust you! We're rivals Killer! You're meant to attack me on sight, even if I wasn't destroying!" Error hissed, tears forming in his eye sockets. 

Killer froze at what Error said. Is that really what he thought of them? Someone who attacks him without even learning his reasons? The more Killer thought of this, the more he realized that Error's thoughts on them were correct. They did attack him without seeing what he was doing. They did never learn why he destroyed. And Error was right, Ink did create every day. The more Killer thought about it, the more he wondered why Error destroyed. Sighing, he knocked again.

"Error, If you won't come out, then can I come in?" Killer asked, leaning to everyone's confusion.

There was a pause before the door was opened slightly. Killer walked in to see the glitching skeleton wiping away tears. Killer closed the door and sat across from Error.

iM-tHe-MeMe-LoRd asked: So Error and Life, how did you guys meet.

"Tori isn't here right now but... how we met..." Error trailed off, a mixture of yellow and blue blush covering his face.

"Do you like her?" Killer smirked as he had gotten to know the destroyer a bit more.

"Of course I love my girlfriend." Error smiled. "Tori means everything to me." 

"Anyhow we met... Well, we both were giving reports to Fate. She saw the scars and tried to use healing magic, but my body rejected it. She brought me to her garden and slowly got me used to healing magic. We stayed friends since she understood that I was just doing my side of the balance. We slowly fell in love, confessed, and became lovers." Error said fondly.

"That's so cute." Killer chuckled.

"Heh, guess so. I could go into more details but I'd just probably bore you." Error hummed. (And I'm lazy yet somehow busy with judgment house this afternoon.)

"You won't bore me." Killer smiled softly. (They aren't a ship! I see them and Blue as siblings in this!)

"Well, there are many more stories I could tell instead. After all, there are thousands of multiverses that could substitute for a story." Error chuckled.

"Mind telling me some?" Killer asked, taking Error by surprise. Error quickly relaxed though.

"Sure." Error agreed.

(Uploads will be once a day after this one! Sorry, but it'll be easier that way. So feel free to ask as many questions you want in this! Also looks like instead of bringing just Life, we need Outer too. <----- Exactly 1000 words! Wooo! Probably the longest chapter I've written!)