Originals

Leenammar says: error, you have the annon kingdom, which is the best one I can find, its endless and we are never leaving you, ever and this is a promis and one that im sure I can keep,and yes I am sure that I want to hug you only if you are comfortable with it though and *telrports everyone thst blames the charas for the genocide routes to a dark room where the can see annons in every corrner*listrn here ALL of you idiots the charas are not responsible for the genocide its the Frisks, the same thing goes with u.s, u.s frisk is not responcible for genocide, its u.s charas *teleports them back and acts like nothing happend*oh i almost forgot*puts headphones on everyone except for error and life and limited and infinet*they won't hurt you at all error they actually are a part of the EPS that stands for *then puts ungunda knuckles on for an hour and makes sure no one can take these off except for annons and multiverse travelers*this is your punishment and why not*puts headphones on self and turns on let me down slowly and let me die(there are my fave songs)*this is amazing

"B-But how could I be a king? I'm a destroyer..." Error trailed off as Life hugged him closer.

"Okay...?" Ink whispered.

When the headphones are put back on, the DYKM crew- minus Fault and Fear-, Ink, and Blue get up and walk out. In the distance, you can hear them cursing out every living thing- minus Error and Life- and wanting it to end. An hour later they returned and acted as nothing happened.

leenamma says: Here error *hugs slowly to make sure not to scare error* feel free to tell me to let go when your hapaphobia kicks in and tbh you got something right I AM satan at uno I always get 4 color switch cards don't be scared though.

"O-Okay..." Error stuttered as he hugged back. He pats your back a few minutes later to single that he's done. You pull away and he returns to Life's lap.

SneezySnails says: Can we get a visit from the erratum and his adorable children, please! And I'm so tired right now I can't think straight... This ink isn't an idiot like the others. Give Xed and Cross some chocolate because why not. And azure your brother is incompetent.

Lunar skips through a portal and faces the group.

"Okay, guys, last visitor group that's allowed. Sorry annons but this is getting hard to keep up with. DYKM crew and this multiverse's crew, meet the original F!God Error, Death, and their two kids!" Lunar chirped as she brought Erratum, Null, Void, and Death into here. She quickly explained before leaving.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo says: Did you know that Dream and the Nightmares passive form's body is actually just a copy of Blues body? The only real difference is their souls, magic color, and any injuries they may have.

"Yeah, I read that in a book-" Nightmare and Fear said in unison, causing everyone to laugh.

"Well, this is news to me." Dream mused, clearly entertained from the two versions of his brother fighting.

-XCross-SansX- said: * magic gives error teddy bears*

Erratum, Error, and Fault each received a teddy bear.

"T-Thank you." Error stuttered.

"Thank you, kid." Fault hummed as Xed poked the bear. Fault shook his head fondly and gave it to the child-like adult.

"Thank you mystery voice." Erratum smiled gently as he gave it to Null and Void.

Shadow_DarkTale_AU says:*Error suddenly has cat ears and tail* HAVE FUN~

Error suddenly has Neko ears and a tail. Everyone stares as Error looks around to see what happened.

"D-Do I have something on my face?" Error asked shyly. Life kissed in-between his ears.

"You now have Neko ears and a tail, Ruru." Life hummed as Error looked up at her.

"Neko?" Error tilted his head to the side, surprising Death and Erratum.

"Cat ears." Life responded. Error's face lit up.

"Ohh okay! But why though?" Error asked.

"I'm not sure Ruru." Life replied.

DustyUwU says: Blood: hmmm Does anybody know any weird version of yourself? I've seen A Switched! Ink And Switched! Error I forgot their names though... And there's an Alternate Timeline that There was a virus living there and everyone turned psychotic, not the fresh virus though.

"The switched one is Reboot and Eraser... T-they're lucky to not have had any balance..." Error quietly said.

"The original version of us is strange. I mean, he has no balance to take care of. Why destroy?" Fault mused.

"I heard of a version of us called Misprint who left their multiverse?" Erratum hummed as Null and Void hugged the bear on his lap.

"M-mhm... They *Spoilers*." Error whispered.

"Huh." Erratum responded.