The Last Chapter

SneezySnails said: This is just getting more and more chaotic every chapter... hi guys! I'm back! I was way to busy crying my eyes out over sad fanfics soooo... yeah...

"Welcome back!" The three Blue's greeted, temporarily pausing their planning of pranks and jacket theifs.

Meltheshipper asked: Haha! Can we see some fourth wall breaking action from Hope?

"Sure!" Hope hummed as he returned his gaze to the books. "Just head over to 'It's A Beautiful Day' on Snowstorm174's account."

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: OH VOID NOT HOPE HE IS THE DEFINITION OF CHAOS!

"Excuse me!" Hope scoffed as he put a hand up to his chest in fake offense. His counterparts scanning through the books. "Chaless is the one who is Chaos's son!"

-XCross-SansX- said: *gives them they're favorite food* Congrats!

"Thank you." Life and Hope replied in unison. Hope received taco's while Life received a slice of pie. Error slowly wakes up but decided that he didn't want to move. ...Mood.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Echo: Its also because anons can and will defy the laws of reality constantly.Ink: Like that time you sat on the ceiling?

Echo: Which time?

Ink: All of them.

"True. That too." Passive nodded while Doubt lurked back to Fear.

leenamma said: It's for not being able to put all the dares in the chapterMy *insert whatever I am doing *: da 0w0 army will protect da ships and *whispers to lunar but error hears this *when is the error x life ship child coming?

"Um..." Lunar started as she flipped through her ship child book. She quickly reached the end, however. "I haven't made one yet?"

Error looks up at Life, curiously.

"Tori?"

"Yeah, Ruru?"

"What is a ship child?"

"...Where did you hear about that?"

"One of the voices asked Lunar when ours would come."

"...Don't worry about it Ruru."

Shadow_DarkTale_AU asked: Hey! I didn't ask anything for a while...I feel weird? Nevermind...1. I dare Error and Nightmare to react to the 'ERRORMARE' ship and I want to know what they think!

2. Hey...uhh...Lunar? Do you like the art I made of you? If you haven't seen it, it's in my art book!I hope you like it~!

"Okay?" Nightmare questioned. He went upstairs to the couple.

Let's just say Nightmare's phone is no more and Error isn't going to be leaving Life anytime soon.

Snowstorm174 said: A letter has appeared on the floor:

'Hope, are you feeling up to some pranks? You may have free access to the Storyverse's "ULTIMA PRANKING CLOSET" for the second time ever, just don't do anything that can't be fixed, okay?

- Love, Snow

"Alright! Come on, guys!" Hope cheered as all versions of Blue left.

The only ones that were spared during those few hours were Error, the DYKM Crew, and Life. Mainly due to Azure and Hope's soft spot's for the Error equals and the DYKM crew being Azure's family. Besides, Blue felt guilty for hurting Error.

Fawnkat said: 'Light' Side, Scorn will destroy you multiple times if you break the treaty. So don't break it.

"Don't worry, we won't." Ink reassured.

"Whelp that's that!" Lunar hummed as everyone came downstairs. "Would have had it go on longer but I'm starting a book and I have school. So Azure's crew and Hope?" Lunar opened portals to two places. The group and single skeleton nodded.

"Cya at our meet up Cobalt and Hope!" Azure smirked just as the portal closed. Hope left through his not a second after, back in Dreamswap safely.

"Cya guys!" Lunar chirped as she dove through her own portal and all portals closed. Not a second later, the entire crew of this multiverse was back in the Anti-Void.

(Tottaly didn't forget to upload this, Nope.)