Guys, there's more to life then Food-

-XCross-SansX- says: * gives everyone their favorite food*

The Error's and kids received chocolate, Life received pie, The cross's also got chocolate, The rest of the gang equivalents got ice cream. Ink, Dream, and Blue got muffins, Classic and Red got hotdogs, and the rest of the light side got chips.

"Um... How are we going to eat all of this?" Classic wondered as he gestured around to the piles of chocolate and now their food.

"Who knows." Blue shrugged as he pulled out a jacket and wrapped it around himself.

"Again with the jackets?" Azure mused.

"Hehe!" Blue giggles as he buried himself deeper into its warmth.

Fawnkat asked: How are you 27 eons old, you two?

"Well we travel throughout multiverses the most, so our ages are shifted a lot. When we are asked when we started, we randomly chose 19 and that was 8 years ago." Azure hummed.

"I like Chaless's multiverse the best!" Blue chimed in.

"That's because you can get away with taking others' jackets there." Azure deadpanned.

Meltheshipper said: I love this chaos! Also Lunar did you make a reference to the criminal conflict series by Purple Fluffball?

"Not intentionally!" Lunar chirped.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Echo: Because its the same reason pearl is (from SU) he is a mom. (sometimes literally, sometimes he's just the mom friend) There are also probably other reasons, but this makes the most sense to me.Ink: *has now decided to draw a bird Geno*

"Huh," Azure said.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Echo: Not surprised, they probably even remembered resets before being kidnapp-Sansnapped. This just goes to show how much more experience they actually have compared to some others.

"Well it's true but not our reason." Blue hummed from his seat.

"Yeah. Again, Multiversal stuff." Azure shrugged.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Echo: That was funny when you did that, and if your wondering, w e a r e a l w a y s w a t c h i n g . . .

"Why thank you." Azure purred out.

DarkMidnightDragon asked: Dark: can we invite Afterdeath? If so... Geno and Reaper appear UwUAlso, all versions of Nighty now have a passive ghost! (Like Cross has X Chara but instead, it's before Nm ate the apples)

As the ghosts appear, the goop lord looks at them.

"Oh, hey again Passive." Nightmare hummed.

"Yo." Passive waved.

"Hi...?" Fear questioned.

"Sup." The ghost who shall be called Doubt greeted.

"Sorry but I'm not gonna add in anyone else. I can barely keep up with everyone here." Lunar chuckled nervously.