PTSD?

Fawnkat says: I'm imagining them just flanking the family. And now I want to see Scorn suddenly jump on Stretch and start attacking him, while some Blasters do the same with Ink, and Samara's watching with a calm smile.

Fault and Fear look at each other before promptly holding Scorn and Smara down.

"Hey!" Scorn and Samara exclaim.

"Sorry but we kinda want peace." Fault said.

"Wait why Ink and I?!" Stretch asked.

"In our multiverse, my biological brother abandoned me before the treaty due to me not letting them know where these guys lived. And my Ink kicked me out of the council, same reason. But I got to be closer to my family." Azure hummed as he played with his jacket.

"..." The group was quiet.

"Nightmare permission to-" Dust started.

"Yes." Nightmare agreed.

"Wait! We're at peace and Fault accepted me as his brother!" Azure reassured.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Echo: suddenly, pineapples.*pineapples appear around the house randomly, one in every sans' ribcage as well as the Nightmares and Dream, and one stuck o RT!Toriel/Lifes horns*

Instead of the pineapples being in their ribs, they are balanced on their heads.

"Huh?" Error muttered as he took off his and Life's. "What are these?"

"Pineapples Ruru." Life hummed sadly as she kissed Error's skull.

leenamma said: Galaxy:error you ARE a king and you are the best and that will never change and *puts headphones on everyone except for life and error and turns on ungunda knuckles da wae*hear this beautiful song and here!*gives error and life 3 of the things they wish they had* and um can I hug you error?it's fine if not just what makes you comfortable ^later^ error is the best bean change my mind I dare you anyone who dares to try to change it

"But doesn't a king have a kingdom or something to rule over?" Error tilted his head in confusion. "And I don't have either so I can't be a king."

Ink, Blue, and the DYKM team immediately slam the headphones off while everyone else slowly takes it off due to their reaction.

"NONONONONONONONONO!" Ink ranted.

"NOTAGAINNOTAGAIN" Blue yelled, causing Error to flinch from the loudness.

"NOT TODAY SATAN!" Powder hollered, getting out matches.

"BRO, NO!" Butcher exclaimed, holding Powder back with Slayer.

"I HATE IT TOO BUT NO! THIS IS NOT OUR MULTIVERSE!" Slay screamed.

Fear and Fault covered their mouths, causing the attention to be put onto them.

"You're scaring this multiverse's Error with your yelling." Fear scolded, gesturing to the scared Error who has his face buried into Life's chest and is trembling.

"p-please...s-stop..." Error weakly muttered as he sobbed.

"PTSD..." Fault whispered. "Most likely from the voices."

The three wishes Error has is for the voices to not return, for Life and the Chara equals to be happy, and for Life and the Chara equals to be safe.

Error slowly removes his head from Life's chest after the yelling quieted down a few minutes ago. He wiped his tears but he was still trembling.

"Um, s-sure...? W-why would you want to hug me though?" Error whispered as he clung onto Life still.

*Meanwhile with Lunar*

"Please, Error being the best bean can't be changed. It's impossible." Lunar hummed as she wrote.

@SneezySnails says (I'm adding all of them into one.): There had never been truer words... especially the fact us readers will murder anyone who messes with error and his family!....... look at what harrish6 FGOD did to me. Yup! I've seen this in action with that comment chain and I have no doubt she has been in more gruesome ones. *3* Heh powder. XD Well dream in books like this the annons have pretty much endless power as long as the author includes it.

"Harrish6? Wait, it's multiversal stuff right. Nevermind." Killer said.

"Yeah, we viewed some of them... How in the everloving multiverses did Lunar just sit by and watch!" Xed shuddered.

"Really. I already hate the nickname." POWDER groaned.

"I... Ya know what. I'm not surprised." Dream deadpanned.

DustyUwU says: Dusty (oc): Hmmm Anybody likes drinking blood? I have a lot!Blood (oc): did someone say my name-

"None of us here do," Azure said. "Maybe VampireVerse?" 

Shadow_DarkTale_AU asks: How do the "Good Guys" react to the fact that the Error (Fault) of the other Multiverse is seen as a Mother to the "Bad Guys"?

"Well, it's odd." Stretch hummed.

"I like it!" Blue chirped.

"Not surprised. Azure here was the first one to ask why." Slayer smirked.

"How did you guys become like a family?" Red questioned.

"We were outcasted besides B- Azure. He was the first one to ask why. Only one who did for a long time. Us Outcasts gotta stick together after all." Butcher smiled.

"Huh." Classic commented.