Fourth Wall Breaking Buddy!

A portal opened and came through two beings. You obviously know Lunar, but she's with someone else. His name is Hope. Hope greets Azure and Blue and they start to talk about pranks.

(Hope is Snowstorm174 and Firehedgehog's version of Blue. Snow gave me permission to use Hope in a chapter or two, so he will be here for this chapter and the next if it's fine by them?)

Fawnkat asked: What is everyone on the Light Side going to do in an attempt to make it up to this Multiverses Error and Life?

"We aren't sure what to do much, but once we're back to being able to use magic, we for sure are going to do a peace treaty." Ink hummed.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Echo: must... resist... urge... to.. hug... smolmares... *gives in and group hugs smolmares*

"Wha!?" Passive and Doubt exclaim as they were dragged into a hug.

"How does this even work?! We're ghosts!" Doubt exclaimed.

"Probably the same way as X in the Dreamswap Hope is normally stationed in?" Passive shrugged.

-XCross-SansX- says: If any of you can give me the total amount of Au's I'll give you something special

"I think Erry said 28 original AU's and 10 copies per AU?" Life hummed.

"280 AU's total." Hope hummed as he read through a book about this multiverse. 

"Much calmer than my original multiverse." Erratum smiled softly. Death hugged him gently, causing the original forced god to lean into the embrace.

leenamma said: Meh it's fine.

"Okay?" Lunar responded nervously as she can't find where it's for, and just assumes it's for the last line.