The Start of Chaos (Do more!)

SneezySnails says: Of course I care about how you feel! You are by far my favorite sans... Even before the FGod story.

"Thank you..." Error muttered in his sleep as Life hummed.

"You might want to talk to him when he's awake but I know he appreciates it. Even if he doesn't think highly of himself..." Life told you, before looking at Error sadly.

starshineburst says:  Janet was laughing out loud "Oh my stars his reaction!" Irl ssb: *Gives thumbs up to Lunar_Dreamcatcher* (Again, altered to fit with how I write and third pov)

"It's not every day you learn your multiversal counterpart is a godfather." Death deadpanned as Killer rubbed his back.

*Meanwhile with a certain fourth-wall-breaking author in her AU's living room*

Lunar bows dramatically before ending up on falling on her face. She holds up a thumbs up in your viewing and shouts "I'm Okay!"

starshineburst says: Janet: Yes I am Life.

"I figured as much since I don't remember being a godmother." Life smiles as Error curled up beside her.

SneezySnails says: NIGHTMARE YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A YIN TO EVERY YANG! THERE ALWAYS IS ANOTHER SIDE TO THE STORY!! The fact that you forgot DUSGUTS me. ........ Totally went on a rant there, sorry.

"What do you mean?" Nightmare asked with an eyebrow raised. Seems like in this multiverse Nightmare was never outcasted by the rest of the multiverse.

-XCross-SansX- asks: Where's Outer?

"Right here." Outer waved from Dream's side- who took off the dress. They're both blushing. Cute.

Shadow_DarkTale_AU asks: Ask: Heyyy ,,Good Guys"! So... what'cha think of the cute moment Life and Error just had? And what do you think of the things Horror and Dust questioned a few moments ago?

NanaChanGamer asked: What do you guys think of the moment of Life and Error?

"I'm confused. I thought Error couldn't love so the moment is new." Ink hummed as he thought about it.

"They both do love each other. Their emotions and aura gave it away." Nightmare said, thinking it over.

"And they were happy to see each other." Dream added. "Like, that's the happiest aura I've ever felt."

"I'm happy for Error to have had someone to love, now that I know him more," Killer smirked. He's for sure gonna see if Error starts to ramble on about Life. Besides, he is always up for a story.

"I think we need to get to know Error more before we attack him again," Stretch said.

SneezySnails says: Yay! Go Blue, Error needs his best buddy! And good job Horror, Dust, and Killer for thinking rationally! ... I have become invested in this ask and dare book, haven't I? ................sorry.

"But I'm a rival of Error?" Blue squinted his eyesockets at you and tilted his head in confusion.

"Thank you?" Horror, Dust, and Killer replied.

"...Should we be insulted?" Red questioned.

"Ask and Dare book?" Classic wondered.

In the distance, you hear- (YES! BURN DOWN EVERY FOURTH WALL! Also don't be sorry!) Yeah her doing that.

Shadow_DarkTale_AU dares: Error, I dare you to sing 'Wolf in sheep's clothing' to the ,,Good Guys"!

"Um... Perhaps you should wait until Ruru is up to ask and dare him stuff." Life said as she gestured to the sleeping skeleton.

leenamma says: Me: EPS COME HERE! * the #ErrorProtectionSquad piles up in front of me* SO LISTEN HERE, ERROR NEEDS US IN THIS STORY SO GET YOUR STUFF READY AND DONT HURT LIFE AT ALL IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT!

"Woah Woah Woah! Lenn calm down!" Lunar assured Lenn. "First off, Killer won't harm Ruru anymore. Second, they were forced to not harm him. He's safe fornow on! But.. Of course, I won't complain if you told them of the balance..." Lunar explained before her smile turned mischievious.