Announcement

leenammar said: galaxy: I ship it like FedEx
shadow: never thought I will say this but I agree
galaxy:*falls on knees and is crying because of happyness*FINALLY WE AGREEDshadow: heh yea but stop this drama
galaxy: NeVeR ItS In My BlOoD

Only Azure and Blue were able to hear you and they ship it aswell.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo said: Were you both at the CPAU? Also Azure, the Dysfunctional Family already knows that you aren't innocent so stop pretending. And Blue, you are just a slightly different version of Azure so you stop as well.(stop lying, tell the truth this time)

"Alright alright." Blue groaned, making everyone confused.

"But that makes it no fun." Azure pouts.

"I was out buying the whiskey we put in the punch at CPAU, so I asked Azure to cover for me." Blue grinned mischievously, taking everyone by surprise.

"Mhm! When he returned, we spiked it and I left. He had to go check on coding and needing to see if his hammer was still safe in it's hiding spot, later on, let me cover for him. I also freaked Classic out about the whiskey." Azure giggled.

"But we aren't the last ones to this stunt.  Chaless and Ice did it too! First ones to switch places, though! Ah, good times!" Blue smirked.

"Not surprised it was those two who followed us." Azure shrugged. "Chaless is Chaos and Merciless's child in his multiverse. And Ice has the original Ice flail since he is Destiny's other child in his multiverse."

"True but I'm wanting to know when Mercy will do it." Blue hummed.

"He's probably the only version of us who is actually sweet and innocent." Azure reminded him.

"...I've lost track of whats going on." Ink started as everyone turned back.

Fawnkat said: So this Blue just has to poison some of the family, and one of the poisoning victims was already sick at the time? Wait is there even a Foil in this universe?

"Pretty much, yeah." Fear said. "Besides, it seems like Azure's having fun so why not let him be?" Fear hummed, gesturing Azure and Blue talking about weapons. 

"There's always too many AU's to count, so who knows if they'll be a version of Foil.

NabillaNatasha1 said: Thank you!!! Soulless: mm... Here * she gives 10 bags of chocolate to errors and cute doll of the error to null and void *Price: that sweet of you buttercup * he gives a book of multiverse about every error exist * that book you can know which error and what his personality is like also which multiverse he came from Balance: mm....this ink has a soul so he not an idiot but he still smiley trashbag * she looks to blue * you really like swap price nickname bluebell. * she gives life a chocolate cake * you still my mom in any au or multiverse

Erratum and Fault's chocolate's and books are laid on their laps while Error's is in his and Toriel's room. The cake is set on the table beside the loveseat."Thank you, my child!" Life smiles as she rubbed Error's head, who started to purr from on her lap."Thank you." Erratum and Fault smiled as Fault shared his chocolate to his family and Erratum shared his with his kids, his lover, and anyone who wanted it in this multiverse's crew.

DarkMidnightDragon dared: Dark: Lurro and Horror and now chained together! Even if this isn't Lurro's Dad, it's still a version of him! They are chained together until they have a good relationship (like a father and son one)

"Huh?" Lurro exclaimed as magic forced him from Deceassed's side and to Horror's, the handcuffs were put on as they listened to your words.

"...Wanna go see if there's any ice cream?" Horror said after a few minutes. Lurro perks me and nodded. They left the room soon follow

Snowstorm174 said: Suddenly, birbs.

All at once, dolls of every version of Geno fell down into the middle of the room. One fell away from the rest and hit Error on his head. He scrunched up his face as he buried himself more into Life's lap and let out an annoyed groan.

"Every time." Blue sighed heavily.

"Why is Geno even considered a birb?" Azure pondered, under his non-existent breath.

-XCross-SansX- asked: I'm Back! How old are you guys?

"Error and I are... 24 eons I think?" Life hummed.

"I'm 23 Eons!" Ink chirped.

"21 eons." Dream and Nightmare said in unison.

"20 eons." Everyone but the visiting multiverses and Blue chirped.

"Same as our counterparts." The visiting multiverses besides Azure, Null, and Void replied.

"27 eons." Azure and Blue smirked.

"WHAT!?" Everyone but Life, Error, Erratum, Null, Void, Death, Blue, and Azure shouted. Their screaming made Error jump up, waking up. Once he saw that there was no danger, he rested his head on Life's shoulder. Life smiled softly and brought them into their room.

(Before we end, I would like to address some things.  I'm gonna change my upload schedule to Wednesdays and Saturdays. This is because at this time, I am forcing myself to write this -hence why it wasn't uploaded yesterday. That and I forgot-. 

Also, I am going to be in DarkMidnightDragon's Ask and Dare book. It's me and some friends answering asks and dares.)