WaFfLeS?

-XCross-SansX- says: Hmmm... This multiverse is very weird than others.

"Is there such a thing as weird or normal? Isn't it just all from a point of view?" Life hummed as she petted a sleepy Error, who's ears were laid back as he purred. (How will it last, anyway?)

leenamma says: Error you are the best and the king no matter what, destroyer or not you still are, and forever will be the best.

And I dare error to wear a dress it's fine if he doesn't though he has a choice I'm not and never will be forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do. (whatever one you think fits him)

"Okay...?" Error muttered sleepily. He listened to the second dare and nodded, slowly getting up and headed to his room, stumbling a bit. He came back 10 minutes later with a blue and silver gown on with a red jacket. He went beside Life, who put the destroyer back into her lap. She started to pet the glitching skeleton again, leading to him leaning onto her chest. (Dress at the top! Thanks, Snow for helping me learn how to photoshop!)

Ink_Sans_And_Echo says: Echo: Because your an UwU glitchy kitty. *raps all Errors in fluffiest blankets I could find**steals a copy of shellverse! Blue's upgraded GasterBlaster hammer and plonks it in the middle of the room*(a copy because the original has already been taken by for their book.) Be careful, that can almost destroy an au.

Error sleepily hides a part of his face into the blankets around him as he dazedly looks onto the table.

"How does it yyyyyaaaaawwwwwnnnnn almost destroy an au...? All you need to.... do is remove.... on of the..... main.... structure....codes....." Error trailed off as he became more and more tired, hardly processing his thoughts.

Ink_Sans_And_Echo says: Because he is insane, and he was mad at everything before he became a glitch.

"That does make sense." Fault mused. "In that multiverse, for the Chara's, whatever was their last feeling before they died was carried on into any form of afterlife. And they poisoned themselves to kill humans after Asriel went pass the barrier..." Fault hummed.

(This was my reason for Chara 'doing' the genocide routes when I first got into the fandom. I'm not letting it go to waste!)

Fawnkat said: Perfect. That's definitely how I'd react, but less cursing everything.

"What do you mean?" Blue hummed, winking at you.

Meltheshipper ask and dared: Hello everyone! I new to this multiverse. How is everyone doing?

What do you guys do for fun? I dare, anyone who wants's to join, to do a karaoke night!

"hi..." Error mumbled as he almost fell asleep.

"Hello. I like to garden and Ruru likes to knit." Life hummed as Error fell asleep in her arms.

"Reading! Also, I don't think any of us will be doing the karaoke night..." Ink chuckled nervously. A portal opened nearby and dragged Mel towards it.

"It's because I'm lazy. Now cmon, you *Retraced and will be told in PM's when you ask*." Lunar snickered as she dragged Mel through the portal. Lunar looks mischievously at a group of people with an unknown amount. You guys know who you are. Lunar pauses stare at T-Dude with the other annons and start to giggle uncontrollably before entering the portal. The portal closes.

DustyUwU said: Suddenly, Waffles *waffles are thrown or smacked on the character's faces, except error he gets a chocolate bar*

Error jumps awake as a chocolate bar hits his skull. Everyone else just blinks in surprise at what happened.

"Wha-!?" Error exclaimed, adrenaline making him not tired. Once he looks down to see a chocolate bar, the sleepiness returns. Error turns to Life and helps her get the waffle off. Not that he knows what it is.

leenamma says: Sorry if I scared you Error

"No... You di- yaaaaawwwwnnnn- didn't..." Error hummed with heavy eye sockets. He leaned back onto Life's chest, who started to pet him. Error started to purr as he dazedly stared into space. His tail stayed limp with a twitch or two sometimes.

(I won't do ask or dares if it's not from the latest chapter. Sorry Snow and Mel, and anyone else who puts it there. It's hard for me to go through each chapter to look for new ask and dares.)