Games

SneezySnails says: *faints* the cuteness is too much @v@ your welcome!

Null and Void don't notice it as they were interested in their 'mothers' wings.

FawnKat said: Scorn, Samara, I give you full permission to give him some... encouragement to admit he knows about the fourth wall.

Scorn and Samara smile wikedly before they are held back by Fault and Fear. Blue just shrugged and left to get a drink.

T-Dude says: Suddenly, Fresh and Epic appear with a new batch of chaos!

In a blink of an eye, Fresh and Epic pop up. They place down cookies that spell out 'Chaos' and then leave.

DarkMidnightDragon dared: Dark: I dare everyone to play real-life slender man with Fear being slender man! Erratum and the kids, Error, life, fault, and everyone from the do you know me multiverse is spared

Fear grins wickedly as he stared at the rest. Ink, Dream, Killer, Horror, Reaper, Lust, Dust, Nightmare, Blue, and everyone else gulp and runoff. Fear turned into a goop puddle and followed them. In the end, Only Blue wasn't found.

"Alright, I give up. You win Blue!" Fear huffed as he re-entered the living room with the losers in his tentacles. He blinks in surprise as he saw Blue sitting there and eating the cookies Fresh and Epic brought.

DustyUwU dared: Blood: Anybody heard of FNaF? *A computer appears with Fnaf Sister Location*Blood: only the strongest will survive òwó

They started to play the game. Blue, Fear, Azure, Erratum, Death, Reaper, Xed, Butcher, Powder, Slayer, and Fault didn't scream. Everyone elses screams (besides Life since she didn't play due to Error being in her lap.) eventually woke up Error. 

He looked over to the screen but didn't get scared at the jumpscare. Error yawns and leaned back onto Life, who started to pet him again. Oh, and the winners were Blue and Azure to everyone's but the DYKM crew's surprise.

leenamma asked: Galaxy: Oh my stars can the errors and life stand next to each other so I can take a pic? I think this will be adorable *gives null and void two little kittens*have fun!

Error takes a few minutes to process the words before he nods. He slowly got up, stumbling a bit, as Fault and Erratum got up. Life got up and helps stabilize Error, who leaned on her right away. 

You come up for the picture as Fault and Erratum get on both of the couple's side. You take the picture and return to the annons world, not before hearing Null and Void thank you.