Chapter 12

Yang POV

As my vision returned, I looked around to see (Y/N) was gone. 

Weiss: " Not again! "

Yang: " I knew something was wrong with him................. " 

Blake: " What? "

Yang: " The nightmares he's had, the fact he never talks about his family, his hatred for the White Fang, all of it makes sense! We need to go find him! "

Ruby: " Right............. "

(Y/N) POV

You ran to the meeting hall where orientation was held and you begin to berate yourself in your head.

(Y/N): " You're so FUCKING STUPID! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO THEM, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH! YOU KNOW ABOUT RUBY AND YANG'S MOTHERS, YOU KNOW ABOUT WEISS'S FAMILY, YOU KNEW!!!! THEY SHOWED YOU THEY CARED ABOUT YOU, BUT YOU JUST HURT THEM, INSULTED THEM, AND ATTACKED THEM ABOUT THEIR PASTS! You know what............. "

You create a small ki blade on your finger.

(Y/N): " I should just end it............ "

You begin to make small cuts on your wrist. The blood flows out of your veins almost immediately and begins to run down your arm. You had your Senzu Beans with you, but you weren't going to use them this time. You begin to make the cuts more and more deep as you going.

(Y/N): " Just a couple more, then it'll be all ov- "

????: " (Y/N)!!! "

You turn around to see Ruby with tears in her eyes. You turn and hide your arm behind your back. You see Yang And Weiss follow behind Ruby. 

Yang: " (Y/N)! Thank god you're ok! "

She then looks at the ground to see a small puddle of blood beneath you. She then looks at you hiding your arm. 

Yang: " Show me your arm! "

(Y/N): " I can't do that. "

Yang: " Ok, BLAKE! "

You then feel someone grab your arm from behind your back and force it up above your head, showing your team the cuts you had formed. You look to see Blake, holding your arm up. You knock her back and look back at your team. You notice that Ruby was gone. All of a sudden you are knocked to the ground by a flurry of rose petals. You look up to see that Ruby had tackled you to the ground. She grabs the bag of Senzu Beans that was around your waist and takes one out. She then forces your mouth open and shoves the Senzu down your throat. You push her off of you and put some distance between you and your team. 

(Y/N): " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?! "

Yang: " BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU (Y/N)! "

Weiss: " WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! "

You then realize there was no way out of this situation. You didn't want to hurt your team and you didn't want to just keep running. 

(Y/N): " There's really no way out of this, huh. "

You walk over to the stage and slide down the wall of it. 

(Y/N): " Long ago, there was a planet that bred some of the fiercest warriors in the universe. They were called Saiyans. One day, scared of a Super Saiyan legend, a evil space emperor destroyed the planet, killing most of it's inhabitants. "