Chapter 30

You stood there, panicking at what you should do. You knew the instant Yang saw you, she was going to say things like you saw in your dream, and more. 

Whis: " Are you ok Son (Y/N)? "

(Y/N): " I-I can't- Yang- right now- Have to go! "

You fly up to your window and climb into your room then lock your window. You then run over and lock the door so nobody can get in through there. You then walked over to your bed and sat down on the end of it, not knowing what to do next. You were nervous that everyone would try and get you to talk to Yang, but you knew that would end badly for you. You stood back up and started pacing at the end of your bed. You could hear everybody laughing in the other room, including Weiss and Yang. You walked over to your drawer, hoping to find something that would calm you down. When you opened the drawer, the right arm of Ember Celica was in there. You closed the drawer rapidly. You then began to hyperventilate. You couldn't escape this could you. 

(Y/N): " Come on (Y/N), j-just breathe....... You'll be fine! "

You then hear a voice in your head.

????: " " You'll be fine? " That's the most childish thing i've heard in my life! "

It was your uncle's voice. You tried to tell yourself that it was just your imagination, which it was, but for some reason, it just felt too real.

(Y/N): " What are you doing in my head? "

Goten: " What do you think? How's your girlfriend doing? "

(Y/N): " Leave Yang out of this! "

Goten " Why not?! You're the one who failed to protect her! You have nobody to blame but yourself! "

You felt your god ki surging immensely as you continued to get angrier and angrier. 

(Y/N): " Get out of my head. "

Goten: " The worst part is, you could do nothing about it! Isn't that hilarious!?!?!?! "

(Y/N): " Get out of my head! "

Your god ki was causing the house to shake as you felt your anger boiling over. You fell to your knees as you got even more angry by the second.

Goten: " WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!? YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME! YOU'RE WEAK, YOU'RE USELESS, YOU'RE NOTHING!!!!!!! "

You raise your clenched fist to the air.

(Y/N): " I SAID GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You bring your fist to the floor as you release all your god ki into the hit. You felt the ground shake as the house shakes violently. You suddenly hear people rushing to your room. You quickly hide underneath the bed as you hear everybody jangling the door handle. 

Qrow: " (Y/N), are you ok?! "

Ruby: " He sounded angry at something. "

Yang: " Wait, he's in there?! "

Weiss: " I'd assume so. That definitely sounded like him, and Ruby's right, he sounds really upset...... "

Jaune: " Should we break the door down? "

Ren: " No, if we do that, he might get even angrier. "

Nora: " Yeah. I've never had (Y/N) be mad at me, and I sure don't want him to be. "

Yang: " Well I don't care if he's mad or not. I need to talk to him. "

That made you heart sink faster than a rock sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Then you hear your window open. You can see Whis's feet walking across the floor of your room over to the door.