Chapter 14

As you awoke from your slumber, you felt a warmth on your chest. You looked down to see that Ruby had snuggled up into your chest as you slept. You began to try and get out of bed you felt Ruby's grip tighten as she begins to talk in her sleep.

Ruby: " No.................................. "

You chuckle at her sleep talking and cuddle back up with her.

Ruby: " So warm....................................... "

You stay there for a while until Ruby finally wakes up. Then, like what happened with you and Yang, she realized where she was.

Ruby: " H-Hi (Y/N)! "

(Y/N): " Hey, no need to panic, this is nice. "

Her face gets even more red as you tell her this, but she pulls herself even closer to you. 

Yang: " Awwww. "

You look over to see Yang looking at the two of you from her bed. 

(Y/N): " Morning Yang. "

Yang: " Morning to you too Casanova. "

(Y/N): " Hey remember two weeks ago, when- "

Yang throws a pillow at you and it hits you in the face.

(Y/N): " Ok, you win, just don't throw shit at me. "

Yang: " Hehe. "

You hop out of Ruby's bed, get your stuff, and head to the shower. You had a long day ahead, and you were going to spend most of your free time training.

Much later..........

Classes that day had been uneventful for you. Your training after your classes had you using Super Saiyan 2 to it's fullest. As you walked outside of your dorm, finishing your after training juice, you noticed that your team's window was open. You flew over to your window frame and leaned on the side of it. You were looking at Blake, who sitting on her bed, looking distressed. You finally cave in and ask.

(Y/N): " What's wrong? 

She jumps up, surprised.

Blake: " How long have you been there for? "

(Y/N): " Long enough. "

You hear your dorm room's door open as Weiss, Ruby, and Yang all walk in. 

Yang: " We should have never let him play! "

Ruby: " You're just mad that the new guy beat you. See, if you had just attacked when I had told you, none of this would have happened. "

You notice that Blake was walking towards the door, trying to leave. You were about to step in when.

Weiss: " Stop. "

Blake stops just short of the door handle. 

Weiss: " Lately you've been quiet, anti-social, and moody. "

Yang: " Uh....... Have you met Blake? "

Weiss: " Which I get is your "Thing", but you've been doing it more than usual, which quite frankly, is unacceptable, you made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong, so Blake Belladonna, tell us, what is wrong?! "

She jumps onto a chair and points at Blake. She nearly falls over, so she quickly puts the chair to the side and goes back to where she was standing. 

Blake: " I just....................I don't understand how everyone can be so calm. "

Ruby: " You're still thinking about Torchwick? "