Infinity War: New York Invasion

During his bus trip to MoMA, Peter had sensed something from the outside window, having this feeling with his arm hairs rising up and noticing it as a warning of what is coming to him. He looks over the window and spotted the appearance of an alien warship hovering over New York City. Peter coincidentally looked at the warship as a big of a threat that he must then take into consideration as soon as possible.

Looking around the bus and deciding to investigate, Peter quickly asked Ned Leeds to create a distraction for him. Ned looked at the warship over Peter's window and proceeded to swear and scream for his life as all the other students look over their windows to see at what was going on. While all of the students were distracted, Peter had equipped his Web-Shooters and used the ensuing commotion to open through an emergency escape hatch onto one of the windows and go onto the side of a bus. Peter proceeded to equip his Spider-Man Suit to conceal his identity and swung off the bridge to head to the conflict and figure out what was actually going on in the city.

Quickly swinging by into Greenwich Village, Spider-Man managed to arrive in time to assist Iron Man as he held up against Cull Obsidian's hammer and greeted him with a tone of an uplifting remark. Spider-Man proceeded to greet Iron Man again but was questioned about where he came from. Spider-Man told Iron Man that he was at a field trip to MOMA and as he was talking to Iron Man, Obsidian grabs Spider-Man and threw him across the field.

As Iron Man continued to fight, Spider-Man got up from the ground and joined him in battle, questioning him about what's the person's problem, Iron Man responded by telling him that the guy is from space and wants a necklace from a wizard. As he leaped onto Obsidian, Spider-Man was caught by his hammer and was thrown again. Iron Man and Spider-Man tried to fight against Obsidian, but suffered from some trouble subduing him.

Interrupted, Spider-Man noticed Ebony Maw levitating across the city with Doctor Strange. After Iron Man told him to save Doctor Strange, Spider-Man pursued towards Maw, web swinging across the city, but was hurt by Maw's use of his power by telekinetically using a billboard to throw at him. Spider-Man quickly recovered and followed Maw, managing to shoot his web and pulled Strange from the air, swinging away from Maw before he could catch him.

Swinging around the city with an unconscious Doctor Strange, Spider-Man had pulled away when the Q-Ship uses its gravitational pull. Spider-Man uses his best effort to rescue the sorcerer by using a lamp post to hold on and uses his strength to stay put. Spider-Man was cut off-guard when Ebony Maw telekinetically pulls him away from the lamp post and was subsequently pulled toward the alien warship. Spider-Man was unable to retrieve Strange and calls upon Iron Man that he was getting himself in a difficult situation. Spider-Man was stuck at the warship and managed to crawl up at the side of the ring.

After finishing his battle, Iron Man managed to locate the Q-Ship and fly towards the sky, contacting Spider-Man to stay put and deploys the Item 17A from the New Avengers Facility. Beginning to run out of oxygen, Spider-Man removed his mask as he unable to breathe as much as he can. Spider-Man told Iron Man that he must save the wizard as he was told by him, but Iron Man retorted his statement that he won't be able to breathe as the ship moved upward.

As he exhaustively starts to pass out, Spider-Man was nearly suffocated as the ship left Earth's atmosphere and fell off the ship as he couldn't breathe anymore. Falling down, Spider-Man was rescued by the intervention of Iron Man, who summoned the Iron Spider Armor. As the suit manifested around him with nanotech particles, Spider-Man swiftly recovered with an acrobatic landing and was able to breathe and contact Iron Man, telling him that his new suit smelled like a new car.

As Iron Man flies above him, Spider-Man was taken away as he was told, letting F.R.I.D.A.Y. quickly deploy his parachute from the back. Spider-Man angrily shouted as the parachute takes him away from the ship. Spider-Man webbed at the side of the Q-Ship and intensely hold onto it. Spider-Man then attached himself to the wall of the ship and entered inside of a vault. As the vault closes, Spider-Man contemplates whether he should have stayed on the bus.