School Trip: Encountering Hydro-Man

Landing in Italy, Peter discovered Ned Leeds and Betty Brant were now dating. The classmates enjoyed Venice, though Parker was slightly jealous of how close Davis and MJ were. As part of his plan to confess his feelings, he bought her a glass black Dalia, after the murder which MJ was interested in and bumped into MJ. The pair walked by the canals noticing a large number of crabs scrambling out of the water and Peter noticed a water drain behaving strangely.

Seconds later, Hydro-Man burst out of the canal crashing a gondola Ned and Betty were in. Peter helped get his classmates out of the way before going to confront the Elemental despite not having his suit. Peter attempted to shoot a web at the creature but it passed straight through having no effect. 

Noticing a bridge full of people in harm's way, Peter helped clear people out of the way before being blasted backwards by Hydro-Man's attack into the bridge rail. He witnessed Quentin Beck fly in and fight the elemental, donning a carnival mask to hide his identity whilst he aided by swinging across the city keeping rubble off the fleeing people in the streets below. Whilst Beck killed the Elemental, Peter prevented a large tower from crushing his classmates.