School Trip: Walking on Charles Bridge

Returning to the hotel, Peter is met by Ned in a bathrobe who informed him that their vacation had been summarily cancelled, given that each of travel destination had an Elemental attack. Peter was crestfallen, having wanted to use to the time left and talk to MJ. As Ned went to get dressed, MJ appeared from her hotel room, and the two had an awkward talk. MJ took the first gesture and invited Peter to the main lobby where they would go for a walk. On the lobby television, Peter saw a news report of Mysterio and Night Monkey before MJ's arrival.

They made their way to Prague landmark, Charles Bridge, and Peter mustered up the courage to tell MJ he was infatuated with her. However, upon the moment he said "I-" she quickly made an interjection to reveal she knew he is Spider-Man. Peter was momentarily silent, as MJ mentioned that all of his absences coincided with the wall-crawler's arrivals. As Peter attempted a denial, MJ presented the item she took from the carnival battle, which was coated in webbing. Parker used the Night Monkey news report to dissuade her, but as he reached to examine it, a momentary appearance of Cyclone, the Air Elemental, projected from it and startled the two of them.

Panicked by the sudden image, Peter reexamined the device and deduced that it is an advanced augmented reality 4D projector. Given the image and technology, they had concluded the Elementals were all illusory projections. As Peter and MJ pondered who could have done such deception, the hologram continued, to show a simulated Mysterio fighting Cyclone. Upon Peter's realization Mysterio was behind a larger conspiracy, he outright confessed to MJ as he asked for her aid. MJ, stunned she was right given she was guessing, agreed to help Peter and the two rushed back to the hotel.

Back at the hotel, Peter hurriedly explained himself: Tony left him a supply of strike drones with the E.D.I.T.H. glasses, but he gave it away to Beck thinking he could be the better Avenger. MJ was rightfully shocked by this news of Peter once having had killer drones, but still agreed to help. Peter then worried Mysterio may have tapped his phone service to monitor him, he undressed to put on the Stealth Suit; MJ turned around, but still peeked as he changed. Finished suiting up, Ned entered the room and Peter told both to provide an alibi so the school staff won't worry, whilst Peter traveled to Berlin to warn Fury.