Amusement Park (YxS)

Yena stood in front gate of an amusement park awkwardly. The big clock across her showed the time strike 8.30 am and she was nervous. It was early in the morning for an amusement park and there were nobody around except for the ticketing man that just arrived minutes ago.

The girl breathe out heavily, suddenly felt stupid for arriving so early. It wasn't like she's gonna go for a date, after all.

Well, for her, it was a date. But the soon to be her partner didn't think like that.

After nearly one hour later, the one she waited for finally popped out. She showed her big grin while welcoming the guy.

"I thought you're gonna bailing on me, but you actually came. I'm totally glad."

Seungkwan jeered at her. "I'm here to check on how are you gonna treat Nako."

"Oh my holy cheese crackers, you are really here as her bodyguard again. Is her family rich or something so she needs the extra protection?"

The guy sighed heavily and looked around. When he realized his girlfriend was not there yet, he shifted his gaze to the lady next to him. "Where's Nako? Why is she not here yet? She's not the type to come late."

"Uh, I don't know? Why don't you call her?" asked the girl while constantly shrugged her shoulder.

Seungkwan gave Yena the sharp glare before pulled out his phone and dialed Nako. His girlfriend then accepted in the third rings.

"Ah, Oppa!"

"Where are you? Why haven't you come here yet?"

Nako sighed in the other line then said, "I'm sorry I can't make it. My family called me earlier that they'll be here soon so I need to fetch them. I'm really sorry for not telling you. Will you forgive me?"

"Well, that's an urgent matter. Why should I mad at you?" the guy said, flashed a sad smile. "Have fun, then."

"You, too, Oppa. Please have fun with Yena-unnie, too. She's a great friend. Please try to befriend her. Will you do that for me?"

"Okay," he said in a defeated tone. "I'm gonna hang up, okay? See you on Monday."

He hung up the phone and saw the girl beside him. The heavy sigh was let out once more. "She's not coming. But since I promise her to be kind to you, let's redo our introduction," he said in a serious manner.

"What? Suddenly?" Yena said, raised her eyebrow.

He ignored her and held out his right hand. "My name is Boo Seungkwan. Last year in university. Nice to meet you."

Yena gave him a suspicious look, but grasped his hand slowly and then shake it. "Choi Yena, your junior by one year. Nice to meet you, too."

"Okay, Yena-sshi. Let's keep things formal between us and I want you to behave around my girl, understand?" he said while gave her his piercing look. "Now, since I know you properly this time, I'll be heading home. See you around."

The guy turned his back, ready to walk home. But his hand suddenly being grabbed by someone. "Ya, wait!"

"Ya?" he gave her a warning tone.

"I'm sorry, reflexes," the girl said, flashed an apologetic smile. "I didn't mean to be rude, but you were walked out just like that and I'm a little taken aback."

"What do you want?" Seungkwan placed his both hands in front of his chest.

"I want to go in there," she said, pointing to the amusement park. "It's not fun to enter there alone. We're already here, why don't we play? One or two rides are fine."