Our Secret To Keep (NxJ)

Another day of Nako chilling inside her comfy all-white apartment. She was busy munching on her chocolate pocky when a chat notification popped out from the phone and distract her from the romantic comedy movie. The lady grabbed it with her left hand and seconds later, a frown appeared. It's from an unknown number.

'Nako-sshi, are you busy? Can we meet?'

She stared at her phone in an utter confusion. Who is it anyway? Is it one of her past classmate?

'Who is it? Where did you get my number?'

Fifteen seconds later, her phone dinged. The sender replied with, 'Your uncle.'

"Hm? Uncle?" she muttered to herself. Nako made a mental notes on everyone who know her relationship with her only uncle in South Korea. Like, there was none. Her college friends doesn't know she has one. Even Seungkwan and Yena wasn't aware who her uncle is, how he looks like, or even his surname. So, who was it?

Then, it clicked.

"Oh my God, Jihoon-sshi?!"

***

Earlier that day...

A man in his mid twenty laid his back in his chair. He rustled his black hair and sighed to the microphone, "One more time, Minggyu-sshi. Your tone was still a little bit high. You need to sounds more wanting and desperate."

"Okay," said Minggyu from the other booth.

"Cue."

Jihoon tapped his fingers, following the beat while attentively listening to the person recording his part. His face still shows no emotion. But, he sighed repeatedly. The engineer and the other producer beside him took a few glances of worry in silence. Not wanting to say anything.

"Woozi, don't you think he's done good already?" asked the producer. Jihoon stayed emotionless.

"He can do better," responded him. The man then pressed the mic button to speak to the other side, "Minggyu-sshi, that was good, but can we do it one more time?"

"Yes."

So, Minggyu went straight to deliver his line again. When he finished, everyone looked delighted. Even Woozi lifted one side of his mouth.

"You do great, Minggyu!"

"Ah, really?" he humbly responded.

"Thank you, Minggyu-sshi."

"Ne, thank you!"

The taller producer stood up from his seat and announced happily, "That's a wrap for today! Good job, everyone! Don't forget tomorrow to come back here again at 6 am!"

All the staffs and artist laughed. They bowed to each other before saying goodbye for one another. One by one left the room, except the producers, co-writers, and the sound engineers to discuss some more things for a moment, in a rather relax atmosphere, while gather around each own belongings.

"Woozi, are you going to spend the night at work again?" asked the oldest producer.

Jihoon looked up to him and nodded. "Probably," he answered nonchalantly.

"Aigoo, this kid is only know about work. Didn't they say you have a girlfriend, eh? Work is almost done, you should go on a date."

"Right, Woozi-sshi," the female writer chirped in, "I think it's a great idea to go explore somewhere with someone or friends now. We almost complete the album."