Uni's Event 1

Finally, after preparing and practice all out for a good three months, the annual Bloomade event is coming. Yena was so excited. She couldn't sleep the night before and her brother ended up sleep in her couch to make sure she gets enough rest.

"Yena-ya, stop jumping around, you'll knock more things and get your ass over here! I'll drop you to uni. You have everything's ready, right?" said Sungmin when he came over again to check on her.

"Of course, Oppa! I'll make sure everything I needed is in my bag," she said while patted her big backpack. Yena jogged to the door and locked it before followed Sungmin to the parking lot.

Ten minutes later, Sungmin's car arrived in front of Yena's university gate. She quickly got out from car and waved happily to her brother.

"Is that Sungmin-hyung?" A voice startled her when she's still busy stared at her brother's car drove away. Yena quickly turned her back to see who was talking to her.

"Ah, Hoshi-oppa!" she exclaimed, "where's Dokyeom-oppa?"

"Ya," he said while knocked her head with his fist softly, "why are you always asking me that? We're not a pair. And where the hell is your boyfriend? Why your brother is the one who drove you here?"

"Ouch, Oppa!" she patted her head, faking a pained look on her face. Hoshi didn't buy it. "If my boyfriend is the one who drove me, he's not gonna live long. My brother would literally haunt and killed him in the process."

"You're right! Your brother is insane anyway!" then he let out a heartfelt laugh. Hoshi put his arm around the girl's shoulder and they started walking toward the waiting room that their team using.

Once they arrived, the room was filled with lots of their members already. They were laughing while still practicing the moves.

"Oh, Hoshi-oppa and Yena are here!"

Hoshi let Yena's shoulder go and proceed to high five-ing the one who was greet them. "Yo, Chaeyeoonnn!" he said.

"Why are you guys haven't put make up on yet?" Yena asked.

A petite girl with a cute filled cheeks answered Yena, "Eunbi-unnie's in the west gate waiting for her soldiers. One of them is her accquitance in theater major, who is that again? Doyeon-sunbae?"

"No waayyy! Are you sure, Tomi? The popular theater student is gonna do you guys make up? I'm jealous!" exclaimed one of the guys excitedly.

"Oh, shush, Lee Chan! You're not gonna hit on another girl again! What about your girlfriend?" Hoshi warned him.

Lee Chan raised his eyebrows. "What? I don't have any, though? Rumors about me are everywhere. It's tough to be an eye candy for the ladies."

"Oh my God, let me just find a trash can."

"Lisa-nuna just had enough!" shouted a man who just done being an observer while laughing out loud. "Thanks for speaking out my inner thoughts."

"No problem, Mark!" Lisa retorted and then fist bumped him.

They continue to talked nonsense until all the performance members and Eunbi's team are arrived. The room suddenly got noisier. It was so busy and everyone got nervous once the make up are done.

Yena walked out of the room to get some cold beverage. Her throat felt dry because of the sudden anxiety that washed over before the performance. Once she got the one that she wanted, Yena leaned her back to the wall beside the machine. Then the girl sighed.

"What's with the long sigh?" Hoshi asked when he was still walk to where Yena is and leaned his back beside the girl.

"Why are you here, Oppa?" she asked him back.