The Old Woman (YxS)

The rain poured harder in every second. Seungkwan's eyes watched outside the shop and his hand still stayed in Yena's back, patting her. The girl's eyes stared at his face.

"Sunbae, are you not eating? Ramen's getting cold," she said. He snapped out of his mind and stared right back to her beautiful eyes.

"Huh?"

"Ramen. Cold," she repeated. "Let's eat first, Sunbae. Hm?"

"Okay," he said.

"And you can rest this left hand of yours. Don't you tired?"

He finally noticed where his left hand was. Unconsciously patted her back still. The guy retreat in a second.

"Oh, sorry, sorry."

"Nevermind."

The two of them fell into quietness. They eat their meal in silence. The only sound that can be heard was just rain that dumped lots of water and didn't know when to stop.

Ten minutes later, Seungkwan finished with his bowl. He watched the girl beside him whose seemed to have no appetite.

"Why?" he asked. Yena stopped playing with her chopsticks and shot a glance to him.

"Why what?"

He pointed to her bowl with his chin. "Why didn't you eat the ramen? You always order this when we go to pc bang. Not up to your taste?"

"It's not like that," she chirped. Yena then grabbed her chopsticks again. "I just don't have any appetite."

Seungkwan watched her a bit. "Are you feeling cold?"

"Hm?" she looked up to him. "No, thanks to your jacket. Are you cold?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said. "Want me to feed you?"

Upon hearing those questions, Yena's body straightened and she stared right at his orbs. "Excuse me, what?"

"Me. Feed you. Want it?" he repeated his offer seriously. Her jaw dropped. Then she laughed like a maniac. Seungkwan looked at her, utterly confused.

When her laugh stop dead, she face the guy beside her with an amused look. "I'm not sick, Sunbae. I'll finish this now. Thank you," she said, then decided to add in a teasing manner, "Finally the cute side of you appear. Please show me more in the future."

"Y-Ya!" he shouted with a blush in his face. She snorted before finally digged in again.

Yena managed to finish her meal in another ten minutes later with Seungkwan always supervising her in every bite. She sometimes hit him when she was feeling annoyed, but that still didn't stop him from staring.

Rain was still pouring. Hard. Lightning still can be heard, too. No sign of stopping. Yena and Seungkwan weren't the only one who wait for it stop. There are seven other hikers waited in the shop. The place was a bit bigger and had lots of space than your usual ramen shop, so it wasn't suffocating anyone.

Both of the pair now watched the rain through the shop's big window. All of sudden, a tall and fit old woman, who happened to be the cook, came and stood beside their table. "Yaah, it's likely not gonna stop until night time. I'll be in trouble, too."

The two university students were surprised and moved their head to the left side. They smiled when the old woman smile to them.

"Do you kids live around here? Your parents won't mind if you guys go home a little late, right?"