Cheese-y Lunch (NxJ) - Uni Arc

"So, cheese again?" Jihoon broke the silence and watched Nako amused. The latter felt blood rushing to her cheeks.

"I love cheese, so why not?" she defended herself and started munching the hotdog slowly.

Jihoon chuckled. "Yes, sure, take your time." He then rose up from his seat and walked through the food stands, booth by booth. Nako watched him in confusion. The guy seems to stop by every booths. Is he going to buy everything?

Not long after, Jihoon came back with lots of foods in both of his hands. He smiled while walking back to their lunch table.

But, wait. Those foods in his hands are...

"Is that all cheese based foods?" asked Nako with a disbelief looks in her eyes. The guy nodded.

Yes, all six dishes that he bought are cheese based foods.

"You like cheese, right?" he said. "Most of them sells cheese and I'm in the mood for cheese, too, so why not?"

"Wait, I..." she couldn't proceed her words and just laugh after. Jihoon chuckled. "You'll get sick of cheese if you eat lots like this in one sitting."

"Oh," he responded slowly, "that's what I hope to do to you. Please do eat a lot, Lady."

Nako laughed again. Her eyes became smaller that way. "I'm not going to get bored with cheese, Sir. Try again later."

"Later?" Jihoon teased her, "Do you want me to buy you more cheese foods later in the future?"

"Oh, shush." A flush of red tainted her lovely cheeks. "But, well, I mean, I won't refuse cheese."

"Okay," Jihoon said while laughing. "It's settled then. I'll keep that in mind."

"Oh my God." Nako giggled. "Thank you for the foods, Jihoon-sshi. I'll enjoy it."

"You're welcome, Mi Lady."

"Oh, that's cheesy."

"You mean, the foods?"

She showed him that pretty smaller-eyes laugh again. "Both," replied the lady. Jihoon snickered.

"Enjoy the treats while it lasts, Lady."

Sure, she did.

.

.

.