The Date (YxJ)

It was a quite peaceful Saturday night in Yena's apartment. Nako was there, too, to do sleep over with her favorite unnie. Both of the girls were sat comfortably in Yena's couch while watching some drama.

"Unnie," called Nako.

"Hm?"

The younger one snuggled into the older's arms. "This drama is so sad. I want to cry."

Yena shifted her attention to Nako. The tiny one was about to cry, but the sight was so cute in the older's eyes. "Cry all you want, Baby Nako."

"I'm not a baby anymore!"

"There, there," Yena teased her while patted the younger head. Nako pouted.

"Aahh, Unnie!"

She laughed at Nako's whined. She continued to put her arm around the tiny lady body and watched the drama again. A few minutes later, a notification sound came from Yena's phone.

She grabbed it and read the chat from notification bar. "Hm?"

"Why?" Nako looked up from Yena's embrace.

"Jihoon-oppa asked to me a date tomorrow. How rare."

The younger lady watched her unnie's face for a second, and then buried herself more into her snuggle. "Oh," she said, "have fun, Unnie."

Yena tossed her phone away and pulled Nako more tight into her arms. "Thank you, Baby Nako."

***

Nako headed back early in the morning so she can let Yena prepared for her date. The latter felt rather relax so she persuaded the younger to stay a little more, but Nako refused.

"No, Unnie, it is your date after a long time. How long was it again? Two weeks? Not sure. But for real, you gotta dress up! I'll be taking my leave now. Good luck!"

Yep, that's what she said.

Why did she leave so abruptly like that when, in fact, the younger could actually lend Yena some hand and opinions? Anyway, it'll be an usual casual date, though. No need to be so extra on the outfit, right? Besides, Jihoon said he'll pick her up at around 10 am. Still four hours more.

Well, she thought like that, but look at her ended up wearing a very cute square neck yellow sundress and a light wedges. She even do her hair in braid-pigtail so the girl could attach a white floppy hat on top.

Yena swirled around in front of her stand mirror. Make sure that her outfit looked good. Once she was satisfied, a message came in to her phone. It was from Jihoon, saying that he already in the parking lot. With that, she jogged to where her boyfriend was.

The guy was waiting in front of the passenger door. He wore a short sleeve white t-shirt and a blue loose jeans. A monochrome sneaker completed his casual look. Jihoon smile slightly at the sight of Yena.

"You look great," he said when she stopped in front of her. Jihoon proceed to open the door for Yena.

"Thank you, Oppa. You look great, too."

He smiled at her while closing the passenger door. The guy then continue to walked and seated himself inside the car.

"Where are we going today?" asked Yena excitedly. He took a fast glance and smile again.

"Places," he answered. "Now, have you had breakfast yet?"

"No," replied the girl. "Can I pick where to grab the food, Oppa?"