A Small World (YxS)

What in the world is she doing here?'

Seungkwan just couldn't believe his eyes when a certain girl with a black crop top, yellow jacket, and black sweatpants walk into his workplace. A big grin played on her face when their eyes met. She looked tired yet so bright.

"What are you doing here?" he spatted out when the girl stand right in front of his counter. There were not a lot of costumers and all the counters were empty. He wasn't talking that loud to attract anybody's attention, but his coworker mouthed to him behind the girl, 'Manners, Seungkwan-sshi!' Not that he mind about it, though.

"Hello to you too, Sunbae-nim. What do you think am I doing here? I want to eat, of course. Thursday night is all about junk food."

The guy raised his eyebrows. "But it's almost nine."

"So what? I need to get carbs for the fat that I lost a lot today. Replenishing the energy."

"Yeah, but still, it's almost nine."

Yena rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Sunbae-nim, so? Spare me. I'm nearly collapse from the 10 hours of drill without actual food."

"Sorry? What are you actually? An idol who will debut anytime now?"

"Aish, Sunbae, no, seriously?" she whined. "Can I just order now and we'll talk later? I'm dying."

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"One cheese burger, one large french fries, chicken wings, one rice, and a diet coke."

Seungkwan eyed her with a surprise look on his face. "You'll die for real if you eat that much! And diet coke, Yena? It's contain sugar. You ordered a lot of salt already," he said in a whisper-y tone.

"Oh my God, Sunbae-nim! What a time to play nice guy," she yelled in a little voice with frustration. "Then, just change the coke with mineral water, but I still want all the foods I ordered."

"Okay. Coming right up."

Yena sighed in relief when Seungkwan shouted her order to his coworker in the kitchen section. Not long after that, he brought all of the foods and placed it on her tray. She paid it and then walk happily to the corner.

The girl enjoyed her food for a while in silence until Seungkwan came and sat in front of her. The guy has changed his appearance to a plain white long shirt and baggy jeans. He put the grey jacket and black backpack to his side.

For a good thirty second, the older guy just stared at the girl. "What?" she said, felt uncomfortable.

"You really ate fast, aren't you? Where are the other foods? Why is it just french fries left here? It was just ten minutes or so since you bought it."

"Didn't I say that I'm hungry earlier? I'm not lying," she answered nonchalantly while took another bite.

"Oookaayyy, take your time. Enjoy your food," he said and then lean back on his chair. Yena gave him a confused look.

"You're not leaving, Sunbae?"

Seungkwan raised his eyebrows. "Do you want me to?" he asked back.

"Well, that's up to you."

"Actually," he started and then sighed, "I kinda have a hunch that you purposely coming here the moment you enter that door. Are you searching for a way to talk to me? Without Nako's consent? You can't ask my number to Nako because you want to talk to me in secret? Oh my God, what have I done?"