That Night (YxS) - Uni Arc

Yena pouted in Sungmin's couch. She was a bit angry because her brother forced Yena to come and play some games with him, but he's busy play with another.

"Hyung, are you cheating? How could you attack me like that? We're supposed to be a team!" shouted Dokyeom in front of Sungmin's television. A joystick in his hands and eyes glued to the screen. The owner laughed.

"Hyung, you do Dokyeom dirty. But, I like it," added Hoshi.

"Ya!"

The three band mates are there, too, because Sungmin invited them to come earlier. He wanted to celebrate the success of Yena and Hoshi's performance by delivering lots of mouth watering foods.

They were done with the feast and Yena was sulking because her brother doesn't want to go against Yena in a game. He said he wanted a compatible enemy.

As if she wasn't that great. She's annoyed.

So, Yena went out to Sungmin's porch to catch some air. Seungkwan silently tailed behind her.

"Why do you followed me?" she asked, sounds pissed.

Seungkwan sighed and come to her side. Admiring the city night lights view from above.

"You still angry, don't you?"

She pouted some more. He sighed some more.

"I'm sorry for accusing you like that."

"Yeah," she said, still refused to looking at him. "You do judged me for being irresponsible."

"Sorry,"

"You should be."

The guy ruffled his hair weakly and let out a long breath. "What should I do to ease you? Hm? You can curse if you want."

Yena groaned and then face him. "Yes, I do want to, but I don't want to!"

"Wants what?"

"To curse!" she shouted. "But oppa's here and oppa said I'll be done for if I curse!"

Seungkwan looked at her and then chuckled. Earned him a warning glance from the younger. "Sorry, but that's cute."

"I am cute!" she huffed. He laughed.

"Conceited much."

The heavy tension was somehow lifted. She relaxed her body and look back into the city view.

"Play with me, Sunbae. I'm bored."

Seungkwan look at his side and smiled. "Okay."

"Play with me until I get bored of you."

He smirked and playfully said, "Okay. But believe me, you won't."

"Conceited much!"

Then he laughed.

.

.

.