Art Exhbition (NxJ)

Nako let out a heavy sigh after she hung up her boyfriend's call. It was the first time she lied to him and Nako knows best that her family is his weakness. She sighed once more before finally get up from the bed and get ready to meet Jihoon.

Ten minutes later, she found herself ready and decided to take a walk to the hotel. It just need fifteen minutes to walk on foot, after all. She really does lived in strategic area.

Nako clutched on her bag while walking throughout the neighborhood. Her eyes observed a lot of things. Since it was Sunday, the neighborhood become a crowded place than in weekdays. She noticed some group that bring dogs with them and suddenly felt envious. She wanted a dog, but the apartment that she lived prohibited its residents to keep pets.

She kept walking until she didn't notice that she already in front of the hotel, nearly walk passed it. Feeling embarrassed, she entered the hotel without much thinking and decided to wait in front of the exhibition entrance.

"Nako-sshi," someone called her, made the lady stopped in her track.

She looked to her left and saw Jihoon already there, sat in the lounge area.

"Oh, Jihoon-sshi, hello. Am I late?" she said while bowed to the guy and stand in front of him.

Jihoon watched the lady for a second, then he got up from his seat. "No, you're on time. Unlike someone."

"Oh, Yena-unnie is not here yet?" Nako started her play. She doesn't like deceiving someone, but when she did, she's a great actress.

The guy stared at her and suddenly he walked passed her, making the lady confused in the process. He looked back and said, "Are you coming or not? She's not gonna be here anytime soon."

Nako ran a little to match the guy. "So, why is she not coming?" asked her when she already beside Jihoon. The guy eyeing her for a second.

"She suddenly needs to practice for her upcoming show in uni," he said, sounded uninterested.

"You doesn't sound upset," Nako murmured to herself, not planning for Jihoon to heard.

Unfortunately, the guy has a great pair of ears and he caught every words. "I'm not upset. She's doing that a lot, I'm used to it."

Nako watched Jihoon who took the issue calmly. She already admired him for being a mature person, but wondering how could her lovely unnie treat him like that.

Well, except for today because she bailed on her boyfriend too for the same reason.

They walked to the elevator and Jihoon pressed the 17th button. Nako noticed that and she panicked for a good ten seconds.

"What happened? May I touch you?" Jihoon carefully placed his hands on her shoulder.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm fine, I'll be fine," she said, still closed her eyes.

"Breathe, Nako-sshi. Take a deep breathe, let it out." Nako followed his instruction. "Good. Take a breathe again, let it out. Are you okay, now?"

The elevator then proceed to open in the 17th floor. Jihoon guided the girl to get out quickly.

"Do you want water or something? Are you good now?" he asked calmly.

Nako saw concern in his eyes and all of sudden she felt safe. She doesn't understand the new wave of emotion that came to her like that. "I'm fine now. Thank you, Jihoon-sshi, you're so kind."

"It's a pleasure to help. But what actually happened? Do you have a fear of elevator?"

"No," she said. When she scanned her surroundings and noticed they are behind the big glass window, her body shivered again. "I'm afraid of heights. Can we stay out from big windows? I can't stand it."