열하나*

A/N: Warning! Please be aware of mature content.

Part Eleven
"Is it really space you need?"

"You should probably sit down," Jimin recommended before walking over to the window to watch the overcast sky. "It's not going to be easy to hear."

Jungkook nodded, although the elder couldn't see him, and made his way to the couch. He was excited in a way he couldn't quite explain. Of course, he was happy to finally be hearing about the other male's past any moment now, but he was also scared. What could have been so bad that Jimin was horrified of telling him?

"Don't you want to take a seat as well?," the brunet asked fondly while observing the blond man who looked like an ethereal angel with the melancholic sky in the background.

Jimin shook his head. "If I sit down next to you, I'll be tempted to look into your eyes but I don't want to see your feelings towards me change," he admitted.

He wasn't talking about love, though.

He was talking about the way the two had gotten close, about the friendship that they had formed. Jimin liked how they communed with each other and appreciated that they could speak frankly, that they were able to talk without having to wonder if the other would take it down the wrong pipe.

They were perfectly in tune.

And the elder was afraid they would lose their beautiful bond, scared that he would alienate Jungkook.

"Why would I change the way I look at you?," the younger wanted to know, confused, whereupon Jimin's lips formed a sad smile.

It was time.

"Because I was raped, Jungkook," he finally confessed with his back turned to the sorely shocked man.

So, that had been his secret.

Jungkook parted his lips to say something but he really didn't know what, so he close them again. Hesitantly, he asked, "When?"

"During puberty," Jimin answered truthfully before finally looking over to the younger. He had expected Jungkook's appalled expression. "My stepfather, he-" The elder stopped himself for a moment to think on how to say the following out loud. "He has never been good to us. Neither to my mother, nor to me. He was a drunkard. Or still is, I don't know," Jimin related, walking over to sit down across Jungkook who was facing him now.

"That's no excuse."

"It is not, indeed," Jimin replied, chuckling ironically. "He had always looked at me in a strange way, which I still remember I found extremly intimidating and threatening. Then one day, he decided to make a move on me. I was thirteen. He was close to fourty."

Jungkook was on the verge of tears as he suddenly felt the need to hug the elder.

But that wasn't appropriate now, was it?

"He found out I was interested in boys, told me it was wrong and that he'd have to tell my mom. I begged him not to, but his silence wasn't for free. So, he ripped my clothes off and did what he felt he needed to do."

Jimin didn't let Jungkook respond anything. Instead, he continued telling his story, "He raped me on a daily basis for almost five years. He would always sneak into my room after my mother had fallen asleep and either penetrate me or force me to masturbate. In the meantime, he would jerk himself off, watching me. To this day, my mother doesn't know what he's done, why I severed all contact to them."