𝟷. 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

☆ • ☆ • ☆
four weeks

"you're serious?" daniel breathed, grabbing the sheet of paper and looking through it. "oh my god."

audrey bit her lip, her fingers playing with her pearl necklace as she waited for daniel to say something, anything, else.

daniel took a breath, his long fingers slightly pressing against audrey's stomach. she leaned into his touch, lips in a line. "what do you wanna do?"

daniel's forehead creased, confused. "audrey, what do you wanna do? it's might be our baby, but it's your body. it's your choice, love."

audrey nodded, her head resting on daniel's shoulder. "i'm definitely thinking about keeping him."

"him? no, it's definitely a her," daniel replied, a small smile on his lips. "we're having a girl."

audrey laughed, her shoulders feeling free from the weight that had dragged her down the past few weeks. "wanna bet?"

daniel agreed, saying, "fine, if i'm right, i get to decorate her room, and if you're right, you can decorate his room."

"fine, but one condition."

daniel arched an eyebrow. "what is that?"

"no giraffes allowed."

daniel rolled his eyes, shoving audrey's shoulder lightly. "oh, shut up."

they laughed, breaking the tension in the air as daniel wrapped his arms around audrey. "are you gonna tell anyone else?"

"christina knows, i couldn't hide it from her, you know that. i need to tell my mom, and maybe adam? and we need to tell your family."

daniel and audrey laid in christina's bed, tangled up in each other's arms. "they're gonna love you, i promise. i may or may not talk about you a lot."

audrey looked at him, eyes wide. "you talk about me to your family? they probably secretly hate me," audrey groaned, shaking her head.

"they love you," daniel corrected. "when you move there you'll see."

audrey sat up, confused. "what do you mean, move there?"

daniel shrugged. "you're having our kid, rey, and i live in l.a. you have to move there."

audrey shook her head, standing up. "my whole life is in new york, daniel, i can't just give it all up! my college, my friends, my house, my mom, they're all here, i can't just leave."

daniel ran a hand through his hair. "audrey, think about what you're saying! i'm in a band, i travel all the time, and you're gonna be closest to me in l.a., i wanna see you grow and i wanna see our baby grow."

audrey backed up as daniel tried to grab her hands and calm her down. "hey, hey, calm down, okay? we can figure this out later, okay? take a breath."

audrey closed her eyes, massaging her temples. "god, i'm so scared."

"baby, there is no reason for you to be scared, i'm right here for you, and i'll always be here for you."

audrey sat back down on the bed, a tear escaping her eye. "everything's gonna change, dani, nothing's the same anymore."

"i know, love, but it's okay. this is all happening and it's going to change us for the better, okay? i promise that everything will be fine."

audrey took a deep breath, wiping her face free of tears. "please don't leave me."

"i could never, love."

they sat in silence, before the sound of a door opening made them both jump, audrey quickly hiding her bag and daniel walking to the front door to see who was walking in.

it was zach, with the rest of the boys following him, all carrying big cardboard boxes filled with clothes and cameras.

audrey walked out of the bedroom, smiling as she watched the boys struggle to put the boxes down, all while complaining about how there was so much stuff.

christina walked in, talking to paige, shooting audrey a smile. she smiled back, giving the brunette a nod.

"okay, we all need to leave soon," daniel said, standing next to audrey. "girls, y'all wanna come to the shop? or no?"

"i'm good," paige said, "i have a class in an hour, so sorry."

christina shrugged, "yeah, i'll come with you guys, that's fine."

audrey shook her head. "i'm tired, boys, i'm gonna head home. it was great seeing you all again."

she gave them all another hug, daniel squeezing her a little tighter.

"do you have any more brownies?" zach asked loudly, making jack smack him across the head. "ow, bitch!"

audrey chuckled. "no, i don't, idiot, you ate all of them."

zach pouted. "you should've made more."

"even if i did make more, you would have eaten all of them by now."

the boys chuckled, heading to the door as they said their last goodbyes to paige and audrey.

"bye paige, i'm gonna go home," audrey said, and the other girl nodded, "bye hon, see you later."

audrey got an uber to her apartment, heading to her room and changing out of her hoodie, frowning as she realized she didn't steal daniel's hoodie before he left.

she laid in bed, her eyes absentmindedly staring out of the window and fingers on her stomach.

her eyes slowly closed, letting her fall into a deep, dreamless sleep.

• ☆ •
she speaks !

1) hello

2) when i says ___ weeks at the beginning of the chapter that's just how many weeks preggo audrey is

3) y'all came up with some GREAT names for the baby

ily

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆