𝟹𝟶. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝

☆ • ☆ • ☆
(con't)

audrey took a deep breath in, gasping for air.

"you-you're joking, right?" she asked, looking up into tate's eyes. "it's all just a joke, right?"

tate's chin trembled, her eyes dropping. "i'm sorry, rey. i'm so sorry."

audrey shook her head, "no. no, no, no. he promised. he promised he would never do this again."

tate held onto her hands tightly, and spoke. "listen, i get it, okay? i know, i know it sucks, but you need to tough it out, okay? there are too many cameras and too many people here, so take a breath and calm down."

audrey kept shaking her head side to side. "i-no, i need to go, please," she begged, trying to escape tate's grip. "i need to go."

tate let go of her and stepped away. "audrey, please just stay here, okay?"

audrey stepped away from the blonde, her hands shaking. "i'm leaving, please."

tate couldn't do anything but watch as audrey ran away.

"where is she?" daniel asked as soon as tate walked to their table. "i need to talk to her about something."

"about cheating on her? yeah, you should," tate snapped, making daniel's eyes widen.

"w-what are you talking about?"

"i saw you kiss that girl, asshole."

"she forced herself on me, she was drunk. her friends can vouch for me, tate! i pushed her away as soon as she kissed me!"

"you're lying, daniel."

"i'm not fucking lying!" daniel exclaimed, waving over a tall brunette wearing a long black dress. "this is addison, her friend tried to kiss me."

the girl nodded. "yeah, she's super drunk, i don't know what she was thinking, and i'm so sorry."

tate fell in her seat, head resting on the back of the chair as she groaned.

"you're fucking joking," she said, squeezing her eyes shut in frustration. "i just told her that someone kissed you and she ran off."

"what?" daniel questioned, standing up. "you told her?"

"of course i told her, she's my friend. and you've done this before!"

"oh my god, tatum."

"i'm sorry, okay?"

"you're gonna be the reason my entire fucking relationship is ruined."

tate pressed her lips together, trying to stop the tear from sliding down her cheek.

"fuck fuck fuck," she breathed. "i messed up."

"yeah, you really fucking did," daniel said, typing on his phone. "and she's not answering me."

"well, go to her! she's on her way home, she said she was leaving."