𝟸𝟷. 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛

☆ • ☆ • ☆

the girls were all ready to go, the five of them sitting on audrey's bed and trying not to ruin their outfits.

"why does your boyfriend take so long?" tate asked kay, who shrugged.

"it's the hair, he just has to have perfect hair or something."

audrey opened her mouth to say something, but the daniel entering the room stopped her. "are you ready?"

kay rolled her eyes. "we've been ready for thirty minutes, is zach still fixing his hair?"

daniel nodded. "he was, but he's done now. i think."

the blonde sighed, and they all filed out of the hotel, heading to the rental cars.

"did you get the babies in their car seats?" audrey asked daniel, who nodded. "what about-"

daniel looked at her, giving her a gentle smile. "love, don't worry about them, okay? they're perfectly fine, i promise."

it had been a half hour since everyone had arrived on the beach.

gabbie had put a large blanket on the sandy beach and set the twins and lavender on it, letting them play around while she watched them, jack sitting by her silently.

the sun was setting, and jonah, tate, christina and corbyn were in the water, taking pictures and splashing each other with water. zach and kay were laying on beach chairs, hands connected.

audrey and daniel were now walking along the ocean shore, audrey's head resting on daniel's shoulder while his arm was wrapped around her waist.

jonah gave daniel an encouraging smile as the couple walked past by him, and a thumbs up to audrey.

"where are we going?" audrey asked, watching daniel's eyes focused on the landscape in front of him.

"hm? oh, just a more private place for us, i just wanted to have you all to myself," daniel replied, pulling audrey closer to her. "i love you."

"i love you too," audrey said as daniel picked up the pace, now holding audrey's hand.

they walked for a few more minutes when daniel stopped, audrey almost crashing into him.

she stepped closer to his side, her mouth open in awe as she took in the sight in front of her.

"holy shit."

"oh my god, bub, it's wonderful," she whispered, walking towards the lighted tent

"oh my god, bub, it's wonderful," she whispered, walking towards the lighted tent. "oh my god."

she walked closer to the tent, daniel following her, hand in his pocket, grabbing the small velvet box.

"dani, this is so pretty, i can't-"

she turned around, her breath caught in her throat as she saw daniel on his knee, his hands holding out the ring.

"what-daniel, oh my god!"

daniel smiled, and started the speech he had been rehearsing in his head since last week.

"i love you. i love you so, so, so, much, and audrey, i'm so blessed to have you in my life. baby, you're all i ever wanted. and now, i have you, julia and hayden. i don't deserve someone like you, but you're here nevertheless and i am so grateful. so, will you please do me the honor of being my wife? will you marry me?"

audrey took a deep breath, tears escaping her eyes as she walked towards the brunette, nodding.

"yes, yes, yes! oh my god, bub," she sobbed, daniel slipping the diamond ring on her finger and holding her tightly, both of them crashing into the sand.

"oh, it's gorgeous, what the fuck?" audrey breathed, looking at her ring finger. "baby..."

daniel grinned, "i knew you'd like it, tate said it was perfect too."

audrey's eyes widened. "tate knew? and jonah, and everyone?"

daniel nodded, laughing. "actually..," he turned to the side, yelling, "SHE SAID YES!"

everyone screamed, running to the couple from  the decorations they were hiding behind.

"she's engaged!" kay shouted, grabbing audrey's arm and holding it up.

gabbie was holding the twins in her arms, handing them over to the newly engaged couple. "congrats, guys."

"i can't believe you all knew about this," audrey said, shaking her head. "this is crazy."

"oh honey, daniel was a freaking mess last week, making sure the ring and everything was perfect," tate said, chuckling. "reminds me of when he asked you out."

daniel rolled his eyes. "i wasn't that nervous, okay?"

audrey raised an eyebrow, "sure, bub, sure."

daniel made a face, leaning in to kiss his fiancée, "i love you."

"me too."

zach sighed, "can we eat? y'all are making me want to throw up."

• ☆ •
she speaks !

WOOOO THE BOOK IS OVER
(edit NO ITS NOT LMAO)

1) i'm gonna miss writing about all these losers🥺

2) epilogue next chapter

3) i love you

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆