𝟷𝟺. 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

☆ • ☆ • ☆
thirty six weeks
(yes we skipped SIX weeks but u CAN'T be mad at me)

"and to all, a good night," audrey finished the story with a small smile, looking at daniel, who was sitting on the floor next to her.

she closed the book, setting it to the side as she stood up slowly, daniel's arms immediately around her to give her some support.

they were in the nursery, which had been decorated by none other than allison, whom audrey had learned had a knack for interior designing.

the light grey walls, the simple curtains and two white cribs were set in the room perfectly, two whiteboards hung up so that audrey and daniel could write the twins' names. there were many stuffed animals, which daniel had collected during the band's tour to asia.

audrey turned the light off at the nursery as she walked outside and into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of orange juice.

she gulped it down, her third still not quenched as she poured another glass of the drink.

"you okay, baby?" daniel asked as he walked it, his eyes flitting from audrey's swollen stomach to the empty glass in her hands. "what's wrong?"

"i'm fine, audrey sighed, the couple walking to the couch, both sitting down and playing insatiable on the television.

audrey felt a sharp pain, her hands flying down to her belly as she gasped. "holy f-"

daniel looked at her, eyes worried, "are they kicking?"

"i-yeah, i think so," she replied, her eyes focused on the screen, trying to ignore her throbbing back and tense muscles. "i just need to relax."

daniel leaned back, nodding and pulling audrey closer to him. "relax, baby, i'm right here for you."

the two silently watched the big screen, audrey starting to drift off into sleep when she felt more pressure in her stomach.

she grabbed daniel's arm tightly, "it hurts," she mumbled, the blonde immediately kissing her head and saying, "hey, hey, it's okay, okay? let's get you up and walking, the doctor said we should do that if it hurt too much."

audrey nodded, daniel helping her up as the two walked throughout the apartment, hands tightly holding the other's.

"oh my god," audrey groaned, the pain growing back in her body. "can you call gabbie, please?"

"you really think-," daniel started, but audrey cut him off, nodding rapidly, "just call her!"

a few minutes later, the young mother was at the door, a packed bag in one hand and her baby in the other one.

"call your mom and anna," she said immediately to daniel, then kneeled next to audrey, "have you been timing the contractions?"

audrey nodded, her face twisted in pain as she felt the pain hit her again, "ten minutes."

"okay," gabbie said, handing lavender to daniel, who was facetiming his mom. "we need to go to the hospital, tell them to meet us there."

gabbie helped audrey up, completely calm and collected, unlike daniel who was losing his shit.

"wait-we-we're leaving? now?" he asked, eyes wide. "are they really coming now?"

audrey groaned, "fucking obviously, daniel! now hurry the fuck up and help me to the car."

daniel blinked, still in shock and stuck to his spot on the floor.

audrey rolled her eyes, starting to walk to the front door. "join us whenever you can, bub. hopefully before the babies are born, yeah?"

• ☆ •
she speaks !

1) see u CAN'T be mad at me if the babies are coming

2) i picked names for the twins like five seconds ago hehe ;)

3) i love u a lottie

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆