𝟷𝟸. 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜

☆ • ☆ • ☆
twenty weeks

"no, we are not putting your gaming stuff in our bedroom," audrey said, raising a finger in warning to daniel, who pouted.

"but babe-"

"don't say a word, seavey, i will make you sleep on the couch."

"no you wouldn't, you'd miss me too much," daniel smirked, pecking audrey's cheek quickly before backing away and picking up another box set on the floor.

the couple were currently moving into the house they had toured a few weeks ago, and audrey had flown in from new york, with christina, just a few hours ago.

christina and corbyn were setting up two cribs in a bedroom, their words of complaint heard clearly through the house.

"no, corbyn, you put it in there!" christina shouted, "you're turning the screw the wrong way, idiot!"

"tina, that doesn't make sense! isn't it lefty tighty, righty loosy?"

"no stupid, it's righty tighty, lefty loosy!" christina snapped back. "i'm taking a break."

the brunette walked into the living room where audrey was standing, comparing two different paint shades in the sun.

"you're ruining my relationship," christina sighed, pointing to the light gray color in audrey's left hand. "that one's the better color."

"that's what i thought," audrey agreed, setting the color shade down on top of a random box. "and i'm making your relationship stronger, maybe you and corbyn will need to make a crib for your own baby one day."

christina shuddered at the thought. "being lav's aunt, and your twins' aunt will be more than enough."

"baby!" daniel voice rang out from the master bedroom. "come here please."

audrey sighed. "oh no."

she walked to the master bedroom, "yes, bubba-oh my god."

daniel turned as he put the last pillow on the fully made king sized bed, a smile on his face.

"are you proud of me?"

audrey grinned, pulling daniel closer to him and kissing his softly. "very proud of you."

"so...i have a compromise," daniel said, eyes sparkling. "i'll let you decorate the nursery, but that means i can bring my gaming stuff here."

"no."

"but love, i wanna keep it in the bedroom so we can spend more time here together. when you're reading on the bed, i can just play over there."

"no."

"babe-," daniel tried again, but audrey shushed him with a kiss.

"shut up. take your gaming stuff to another room."

daniel shook his head, pouting. "this is so rude."

"seavey," audrey warned, her voice low, "don't test me."

he sighed  "fine. only because i love you."

"get out, loser."

corbyn, christina and audrey were sitting on the floor, since daniel had spent the whole day putting the bed together and forgot about the importance of having somewhere to sit in the living room.

audrey sighed softly as she took a sip of ice water, her head resting against daniel's shoulder.

a small flare of pain shot up her stomach, making her jolt up straight as she looked at daniel, eyes wide.

another flutter hit audrey, her hand flying to daniel's and squeezing it.

"i think the babies are kicking," she whispered, "the nurse told me it would happen anytime now."

daniel placed his hand over audrey's stomach, waiting for another kick.

a smile appeared on his face as he leaned in and kissed audrey, obviously feeling it. "oh my god, rey."

"there's two sets of them," audrey said, "since there's two of them, here, feel over here."

audrey looked up at christina, who had her phone out, silently recording the past few moments. "wanna feel them kick, tina?"

she handed the phone wordlessly to corbyn, her hand gently touching audrey's skin, the little taps against her fingers appearing soon after.

all too soon, the twins stopped moving, audrey rubbing a hand over her belly as she smiled to herself softly.

"they're not even here yet and i already love them so much," she said, leaning into daniel's embrace once again.

the two shared a sweet kiss, hands entwined with each other for the rest of the night as the two couples enjoyed each other's company.

• ☆ •
she speaks !

1) i was at a baby shower for the past six hours

2) i am tired

3) i need someone to take my chem test for me tmrw pls

4) can you guys believe we're halfway through audrey's ~pregnancy~ already

5) i love you

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆