𝟸𝟸. 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝

i'm not ending the book bc a lot of u guys didn't want me to BUT there's a time skip now so enjoy

☆ • ☆ • ☆
three years later

"all right, loves, ready to go see momma?" daniel asked julia and hayden as he parked the car in front of audrey's house.

julia nodded, "yeah, dada," while hayden clapped his hands, a bright grin on his face.

daniel got out of the car, getting the twins out of their car seats and grabbing their small bags, and handing it to them.

"all right, hold my hand, let's go to momma's!"

they walked to the front door, daniel holding julia up to ring the doorbell.

a few seconds later, a brunette opened the door, a smile on his face as he saw julia and hayden.

"hey, guys! hey, daniel," noah greeted, the twins running in past the boy and inside the house, leaving daniel standing with noah, hands in his pockets.

"audrey! dani's here!"

"i'm coming, sorry! the kids were showing me something," audrey's voice yelled back.

a few seconds later, the girl was in front of the door, noah nodding once to daniel and walking to the kitchen.

"hi daniel, how are you?" audrey asked, taking off the apron that was over her dress. "happy holidays."

daniel managed a small smile. "thanks, l-audrey, you too."

it was silent for a moment, before audrey spoke up again.

"anna said you weren't going home tomorrow? do you have plans for christmas with anyone else?"

daniel shook his head. "i'm staying at my place for christmas, don't worry about me."

audrey's eyes softened. "why don't you stay with us today and tomorrow? noah won't be here, he's spending christmas with his girlfriend, so it'll just be us and the twins."

daniel shook his head, "you don't have-"

"please, daniel. i was planning on inviting everyone else over too, only if you're staying too."

daniel sighed. "sure."

"momma, momma, wake up!" hayden's voice shouted, as he jumped on the bed. "christmas time!"

audrey gave hayden a hug, before getting up. "where's your sister, love?"

"she's waking dada up, let's go open presents!" hayden cheered, pulling audrey up and to the living room, where daniel and julia were already waiting.

"ready to open presents?" daniel asked, grinning. "good morning, audrey."

audrey smiled at daniel, and handed julia and hayden a present each. "let's see what santa got
you!"

the twins started tearing the wrapping paper to open their gifts, daniel recording them.

"i gotta car!" julia yelled, "it goes vroom vroom!" she giggled, running around the room with the toy in her hand.