𝟾. 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

☆ • ☆ • ☆
ten weeks

"i'm not hungry," audrey mumbled, pushing away the plate of eggs that daniel had set in front of her a few minutes ago.

daniel frowned, putting down his cup of coffee and walking closer to audrey. "what's wrong, love?"

"you're leaving me today, that's what's wrong," audrey muttered. "i don't want you to leave."

daniel cupped audrey's jaw, lifting her face up a little and bending down, capturing her lips in a slow, sweet kiss.

"i'm not leaving you, baby, i'm always gonna be there for you," daniel said. "now, c'mon, let's eat some breakfast."

"no," audrey grumbled, taking a sip of water. "eggs are disgusting."

daniel looked at her, thoroughly confused. "yesterday you said it was the greatest breakfast food ever."

audrey sighed, rolling her eyes. "that was yesterday, daniel," she complained, "i don't want eggs today, okay? god."

"someone's feisty," daniel muttered under his breath, throwing the uneaten plate of eggs away.

"i heard that," audrey said, her voice cracking. "i'm-i'm not that feisty okay?"

daniel ran over to his girlfriend, wiping the tears from her face, brows crinkled. "why the fuck are you crying? i was joking, baby-"

he stopped as audrey let out another sob, her arms wrapping around her boyfriend's torso.

"i'm cry-crying because i'm hungry, an-and n-now yo-you're cussing in front of our kids," audrey cried, sniffling.

what the fuck?

daniel kneeled in front of audrey, now at her eye level since she was sitting on a chair. "babe, our kids aren't even born yet."

"it's doesn't matter, seavey!" audrey snapped, wiping the tears off her cheeks, "they're still here and you're gonna be a bad influence."

oh my fucking god.

something in between a laugh and a scoff escaped daniel's lips, as he backed away from his now angry girlfriend.

"i'm sorry, love," daniel said, his hands up in defeat, "i won't cuss anymore, okay?"

audrey stood up, narrowing her eyes at daniel as she stepped closer to him. "apologize to the twins."

what is up with this girl?

daniel sighed, bending down and kissing audrey's stomach. "i'm sorry, baby 1 and 2," he said, "daddy won't say any bad words around you anymore."

audrey squinted, but huffed and went back to her seat, a frown taking over her lips.

"i want some eggs. i'm really hungry."

lavender seemed to be stuck to audrey's hip the second she walked through the door, and now, two hours later, the baby was still with her.