Twisting Tales

I only noticed how red Kaito's face was when he looked up from his student handbook. I snickered, "Wow Kaito, if you're that embarrassed about what we did, maybe I should've just flipped off Monokuma."

"So you made a deal with that shitty little bear! What the hell is wrong with you!" Miu snapped at me. Rolling my eyes, I commented, "Maybe it's because I'm sick of a filthy cum dumpster like you!"

"F-Finally! Someone called me a cum dumpster!" She let out one of her weird moans and I could see how uncomfortable everyone else was at that moment. Clearly, Monokuma didn't think the idea through.

"Wait- I just realized something!" Shuichi blurted out. "Did you finally start wondering why we were all awake at 2am? Most of us probably didn't even have a very good reason." Rantaro asked him. "No, it's actually about Miu."

"Why? Are you trying to find another blonde bitch after Kae-idiot died?" With an aggravated sigh, he ignored her. "Kiibo said he was waiting for Miu, right? He would've obviously had to leave the dormitory to do so. Wouldn't he had heard, well, something?"

Kiibo seemed dumbfounded by Shuichi's logic. "You do have a good point! I didn't hear anything aside from a few small thuds. Plus, I walked right in front of their doors and didn't hear anything. How could Miu hear something from a distance I couldn't close up?"

Miu began turning into a stuttering mess. "A-Anyone could've h-heard it, Pooichi!" "With so many people awake and nobody else but you being able to hear it, I doubt it." And so began a back and forth argument that lead nowhere.

~

With every class trial that began to pass, I begun finding them much more boring than at first. It's almost as if everyone became far more predictable.

Miu's execution was interesting though. She was stood on a metal platform that lowered by an inch every time she messed up trying to repair a Monokuma, which would shock her whenever she touched it. In the end, the platform lowered at least 2 feet before launching her up and crushing her with combined force from the ceiling, which I didn't know even existed.

I didn't even say a word after she died. Everybody was ashamed of each other and a layer of awkwardness settled in. "So uh, who's going to explain why they were awake? I just wanted some guacamole, but I forgot the dining hall was closed." Rantaro tried to make conversation with all of us once the elevator started bringing back up.

"I couldn't sleep because I was scared of another murder," Shuichi admitted to us. "I was praying to Atua! I always pray from 11pm to 2:30am while wandering the halls and I ran into Kirumi, who was cleaning!" Angie put her hands above her head. "Atua let us survive another trial because of it! How divine!"

"Miu and I were going to hide in her lab so in case a murder occurred, we could have each other's backs." Keebo told us. "I was snatching some virginity!" I yelled out, getting a giggle from a few of my classmates.

"At least Miu got SOMETHING right before she died." Ryoma said, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, I couldn't sleep and ran into Gonta on the way to my lab so we decided to enjoy some time together."

Gonta nodded. "Yes! Gonta wanted to make Ryoma happier, so he showed Ryoma what made Gonta happiest, bugs!"

He's too pure for this game.