Can I Ever Get Better?

I woke up with a loud gasp and fell out of a... chair? Something was really off. I couldn't help but notice the blood slowly staining my left sleeve. I felt a bit woozy, but stayed focused regardless.

This is different. I guess that means I have another scar. Now I just need to pray I don't pass out or die from blood loss.

"Hey, are you alright?" I looked up to see Tenko extending a hand towards me. "Yeah, thanks...?" "Oh yeah! My name is Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master!" She was exactly the same as my first life aside from one thing. Why is she helping a boy?

I brushed it aside and took her hand, being quickly pulled up. "This is Himiko Yumeno! She's the Ultimate Mage!" She declared with delight. "And what's your talent!"

"I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" I declared. "What about your name?" Himiko asked, adjusting her hat.  "Yeah! A girl like you is bound to have a gorgeous name!"

WAIT! WHAT! Shit! Think of a girl's name!

"Oh! Yeah! I'm Komatsu Ouma!" I quickly thought up. I wasn't in the mood to slip up again. "That is such a cute name!" Tenko squealed.

Slowly, we began bonding. It was odd getting to know Tenko from a new perspective. Until two boys walked in that is. "Hello!" An unfamiliar blonde with curly hair and music note hairpins called out. His ahoge was extremely familiar though. "I'm Kaede Akamatsu!"

"Back off degenerates!" Tenko hissed, throwing up her arms in an attempt to intimidate them. Shuichi got the message, but Kaede didn't move. "Sorry! We'll keep our distance then! Can we know your names though? You guys seem quite nice."

Tenko introduced Kaede and Shuichi to us without allowing us to speak. As she was introducing me, I butted into their conversation. "My organization has over ten thousand members!"

"Huh!" I caught Kaede off guard but Shuichi seemed skeptical. But before he could refute, I yelled out my catchphrase. "It's a lie! Or maybe it isn't. Who knows?"

They left eventually and Tenko let out a cheer, pulling me into a quick embrace. "Good job confusing the degenerate males to the point they ran away! You're awesome, Komatsu" I didn't know why, but it felt nice to be hugged by Tenko. "Tenko, you should let her go. She looks crushed."

How ironic.

Tenko let go, still smiling. My vision only got worse. "You're so cool! I think we're going to all get along." "I think I'm going to sleep again." Himiko muttered, drowsily.

How did I get caught up in this mess?

~

When Monokuma called us into the gym, I had no idea how bad this hell was going to get. While Monokuma and the kubz began their tangent about the killing game, Miu decided to pull me outside the gym against my will.

I couldn't think straight so I just let her yank me out of the room right as I entered. My head still spun from blood loss so I couldn't exactly fight either. My psychical strength wasn't going to help too.

"Surprise, bitch! You seemed ever-so-slightly intelligent in this pit of morons, titless. So I decided to say hello. The name's Miu Iruma! My golden brain and amazing looks are going down in history!"