Heading into Another Reality... Again

I took a huge gasp of air. More like tried to. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't breath, but I could see my stomach rising and falling. I was trapped in a locker again.

Great. This bullshit again. What is happening? Is it some weird lucid dream?

With a loud thud, I fell out of the locker and hit the floor. I didn't feel any pain. A weird sense of deja vu hit me when I looked around.

Isn't this the room where I met Keeboy for the first time?

I looked up and saw Keebo, but something was wrong. He was a human. "Are you ok?" His voice didn't change one bit. I stared at him in awe.

He was super pretty. His sparkly light blue eyes. His white hair was tied back into a man bun but his ahoge still stuck up as usual. He wore a hoodie that matched with his eyes and baggy gray sweatpants. A white collared shirt went almost the whole way around his neck, poking above his hood. His beautiful pale skin shone in the morning light.

"Hello? Are you ok?" I snapped back to the present. "Y-Yeah! Sorry! I stood up and looked at the door, I expected the normal Kaede, but what I saw surprised me. She had her usual tie and vest, but her skirt had a butterfly pattern on it. Her musical hair clips were now an assortment of bug silhouettes. Her backpack was now a bug container like Gonta's.

Shuichi followed behind, different as well. He had bandages winding up his arms with the usual hat. He wore a black button-up shirt with ripped sleeves by his shoulders. He still had a white shirt collar covering his neck. Dark blue shorts covered up the area above his knees. A square bandage sat on his right knee and sandals were slipped onto his feet. I tried not to tremble when I remembered what happened earlier.

I should probably avoid him...

Something in my mind seemed to click and whirl to life. The moment I looked at Kaede, a display appeared next to her.

Name: Unknown
Talent: Unknown

The same was for Shuichi and Keebo as well. A small ding sounded in my ear and filled out their names from my memory. Kaede walked over to me and shook my hand. I had been staring off into space the whole time.

"Nice to meet you, uh, I never caught your name." She said, an awkward smile on her face. "I didn't throw it." I joked back. "My name is Kokichi Oma!" I tried remembering what talent I had in the universe since everything seemed far too different. The words Ultimate Robot flung into my mind, as if that was what my memories were supposed to be. Although, something inside me screamed to lie to them.

"I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" I said with a large grin. "Nice! I'm Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Entomologist! This is Shuichi! The Ultimate Aikido Master!" Shuichi gave a small wave. "We'd better get going to see who else is here! See you two boys around!" She left as abruptly as she entered.

"So, Kokichi, huh? It's a cute name." He gave me a small smile. "The name's Keebo Idabashi. I'm supposed to be the Ultimate Lucky Student, but I don't think this situation is very lucky, huh?" I nodded back, a small grin covering my face. "Yeah. That sucks! My organization will get us out of here in no time! Well, more like get me out."

Keebo chuckled at my little joke. "We should probably go hang out with everyone else instead of loiter around here." We walked out of the room to go see everyone else who was trapped here.