Obvious Conclusions

I was watched as Kaito struggled to open the bathroom door. It wasn't jammed, he just didn't want to. "It just feels really awkward walking into a bathroom with a ton of girls..." "Of course a degenerate like YOU would say that!" "Move out of the way, pussies!" Miu shoved Kaito to the floor and kicked the door open.

Shuichi was crouched over the body, mumbling something about the Monokuma File. Kaede was glancing around, staring at the empty bucket I had tipped over, clearly confused.

This is certainly going to be fun!

Tenko began complaining about being in the 'degenerates' bathroom' the moment she stepped in. "Well it's not my fault the midget died, I have a fucking alibi!" Miu yelled at Tenko, as fed up with her at the moment as the rest of us.

"So do I! Himiko and the white-haired degenerate can prove it!" Tenko shouted back. "Please shut up. I can't focus on the crime scene when you two shout like that." Himiko complained, lightly patting down Hoshi's body, trying to avoid touching anywhere, well, awkward.

"Ahah! I found something! A bloody pin! It looks like it belonged to Rantaro!" Himiko stared at the pin intently, clearly focused on her new clue. "I wonder why the killer didn't remove this! It doesn't seem to have much meaning since the killing blow was caused by blunt force trauma." Kaede said, still staring at the bucket.

"It didn't specify the cause of death. Maybe the pin has something to do with it." Shuichi mumbled, getting up so Himiko could keep investigating the body.

"Hey, Himiko, I think I found something weird!" Kaito yelled, pointing at the bloody pipe. "Aside from all this water ruining our shoes?" Tsumugi asked, staring at the floor. She refused to get her shoes wet. "Yeah! You degenerates are trying to ruin our socks with this disgusting water!"

"Oh just get over it, ya wimps!" Miu yelled, kicking up the water and spraying the other two's knees and below. "Miu, please stop kicking around the water, Atua thinks it's important to finding out the culprit!" Angie proclaimed, raising her hands above her head.

"No! It's about this pipe, there's blood on it!" Kaito yelled again. "Let me see." Shuichi touched the pipe and it fell right out of place, as planned. "O-Oh... sorry... I broke it..." "Don't be. I think it's important to the mystery." Maki grabbed the pipe from Shuichi's hands and swung it at the mirror, watching it shatter with ease.

"Seems like a suitable murder weapon. Here you go." She handed it back to the navy haired male as he stared in disbelief and amazement at her actions.

I just sighed and watched as everyone else ran around like dogs without leashes. It was a mess of a two hour time limit. "Psst, Keebo!" I yanked on his jacket and whispered into his ear, "Wanna go do something else? Nobody's gonna care, they're investigating."

He shook his head. "Sorry, Kokichi, I'm going to try and contribute this time." I let out a fake sniffle and pouted. "Aw, does Keebo not like playing with me anymore?"

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HOMOSEXUAL LITTLE SHIT! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY, BUT STOP TRYING TO GET IT ON IN FRONT OF US!" Miu yelled as loud as she could, annoying literally everyone.

"Did you guys hear something? I only heard a small pig squeal." I tried ignoring her idiotic comment with a rude remark. "P-Pig?" Miu stuttered.