Chapter Thirteen

AN - Omg this is my longest chapter yet! its to make up for the ridiculously short chapter 12! ahah, so i am reasonably happy with this, i just really wanted lou to meet Grace's family, so i decided to make it happen earlier than planned! Please please if you like this the fan/vote or comment!! It is amazing to know people actually like what you're doing! Comment anything! Even if you thinks it's stupid! Come on my silent readers! Let me have wattpad friends! :L

Henri’s POV

I was breathing in Niall’s scent, drawing circles on his chest with my fingers with his arm tossed casually round my shoulder whilst we were waiting for Louis and Grace to join us in the car.

We all assumed there was some horrific PDA going on outside so no-one chose to stick their heads out the window and complain to them to hurry up, not that that stopped us all moaning to each other.

Suddenly the passenger door swung open on the other side of Niall, Grace falling into the seat and Louis sliding in after, Louis immediately wrapped Grace in his arms, cuddling her close to his chest, her head in the crook of his neck.

He was slowly stroking her lower back and kissing her gently over and over again.

I could see sobs shaking her entire body, and Louis just mumbled quietly to Harry to “Hurry the fuck up and get out of here”

Usually I’d make a joke about Louis wanting to get Grace back home quickly, but I could feel now was not the time.

I vaguely heard the boys asking Louis what was wrong, and out of the corner of my eyes I saw Louis shake his head vigorously as if to say ‘later’, but I couldn’t take my eyes off Grace.

There was something seriously wrong.

There was a problem.

And I think it might be a Kieran-shaped problem.

Louis’ POV

Once we had gone via all the other lad’s and mine and Harry’s flats (Henri was going to stay the night at Niall’s) and dropped them off, it was just me and Grace left.

I had moved into the driver’s seat, and Grace had moved to the front passenger seat, she was just sitting in virtual silence.

It wasn’t awkward, it was nerve-wracking.

I was scared stiff for Grace, all I want is for her to be ok.

I was holding the steering wheel one-handed, the other hand switching between changing gears, and rubbing Grace’s thigh comfortingly, as I drove her to her house.

I was going to invite her back to mine and Harry’s, to talk about the Kieran shit, but I thought her parents would want to see her, seeing as she had only just been admitted out of hospital.

To be honest I didn’t really want to leave her, we had only just become an item.

I wanted to spend time with her, but now Kieran was complicating things.

I heard Grace sniffle quietly, one hand supporting her head, and the other loosely stroking my fingers that were drawing light shapes on her leg.

“Louis…” Grace murmured, so quietly I almost didn’t hear.

“Yeah boo?”

“I love you…”

I breathed in sharply.

What?

Did she just say she -

I bit my lower lip to stop my grin, and stole a glance at her before returning my gaze to the road ahead.