五 (5)

Dahyun followed the princess as she ran back to her room to sob. He heard all of it, and he felt hurt for two reasons. First, he doesn't want to see anyone crying. And second, he felt a strange feeling, like anger, frustration, and jealousy, whenever the thought of Princess Sana marrying someone rang through his mind.

When the princess entered her room, she immediately locked it so the knight can't come in. But Dahyun knew that the princess need someone to confort her.

"Princess Sana? What happened between you and your father? You just suddenly ran while crying." Dahyun knew what happened but he still asked, it will be obvious that he evesdropped if he brought up the topic with the princess.

"N-No, n-nothing h-happened." Sana said between sobs.

"That's the most horrible lie I've ever heard. Yeah, a lot of people will be fooled by that." The knight thought sarcastically.

"Come on, princess, you can't fool me. I know you're crying. Please, let me in, then we can talk about it." Dahyun told the princess calmly.

The princess didn't gave a reply to the knight, so he thought that he'll just leave her some space and was about to walk away. But not until the princess opened the door for him.

"C-Come i-in then." It wasn't that loud but it's clear enough for the knight to hear, then he walked inside the princess's room.

"P-Please, take a seat on that chair." The knight nodded at the princess and took a seat. Sana then sat on the edge of her bed.

"So princess, can you please tell me, what really happened between you and your father's talk?" It wasn't his intention to sound rude but he wanted a straightforward answer already.

"Father, he wanted me to marry a prince that I don't even know who. He doesn't want me to be free. He always say that it's for my safety. But I'm not happy with it. If I'm not happy with a knight beside me, then I'm more unhappy with marriage. I just wished that he would let me be free, even for once." The princess's tears began to burst as soon as she finished explaining everything to the knight.

Dahyun felt hurt, no, even more than that. Its like he felt the pain of the princess. He doesn't want to see people cry, especially the princess, and there's an explanation why.

"I'll talk to him." Dahyun told Sana harshly, well not to Sana of course, but to the king.

"W-What!? You do know that h-he's the king, right?" Sana asked confusedly and surprised at the same time because of the knight's choice of word.

"Yes, I do. But, I hate to see people like you, crying. I can't bear the feeling of it. Screw the position of a person, I don't care if he's the king, if he made someone cry then he's not fit for the throne." The knight told her with so much venom in his voice.

A moment of silence filled between them. And at this moment, Dahyun knew that he made an awkward atmosphere. But, Sana hugged the knight, causing both of them to be shocked at the sudden gesture.

"T-Thank you. You're such a kind knight, you're very different from the knights I had before." The princess smiled while embracing the knight into a warm hug.

Speaking of warm, the knight felt that kind of temperature inside him, as well as his face. In other words, he's slightly blushing as he hugged the princess back.

"Don't worry, princess, I will do whatever I can to pursuade him to cancel the marriage of you and the prince." Dahyun told the princess very calmly that she felt safe around him. She didn't know why, but well...

"I don't know why I felt safe around you, I also felt warm. This feeling is very new to me, could this be..."

♤♡◇♧

Ooh, what was that feeling eh? I wonder... 😏😂

Note: This was deleted, I'm frustrated at wattpad because I have to rewrite this chapter again.

Also, chapter four (四) and chapter five (五) are switched so make sure to read chapter four before chapter five. Thank you 😊