二十九 (29)

"Jeon Jungkook! You're hereby arrested for a serious crime!"

"What!? I didn't do something wrong!" Jungkook defensed.

"Oh really? Look at this, you traitor!" Han showed the now called criminal his diary with the evidence.

"What!? You stole my diary!?"

"It was for the best, Jungkook. We wouldn't find out your true identity if it wasn't for this." Jungkook scowled at Han, he couldn't believe that a 'pathetic' creature like this guy could reveal his true identity this fast.

"Come on, Mr. Jeon. We're sending you in jail."

"Tsk."

Timeskip...

The guards literaly threw Jungkook inside the prison cell that made the messy-haired guy's back to hit the wall.

"That's where you deserve to live, you pretender!"

Jungkook groaned in pain, physically and mentally. All he wanted was to feel the love ofthe Princess Tzuyu. He didn't want to end himself like this, to be rotten in prison. His tears of anger and sadness escaped from his eyes as he gripped the cell's bars tightly.

"Jungkook!" The said guy looked up and saw his beloved princess with his frenemy, Kim Taehyung.

"W-Wha... What are you doing here..." Jungkook mumbled coldly while staring intensely at Taehyung.

"Jungkook..." it was Princess Tzuyu who spoked. "I know you had a special feeling for me ever since we were a child. But, I'm really sorry, whom I like is Taehyung and not you, because I only saw you as a friend... Nothing more, nothing less."

"I don't deserved your love, Jungkook. Please, give it to someone else who deserves it more than me."

"B-But... how can I? I'll just rot inside this jail. Who would want a criminal like me?" Jungkook continued to sob, removing his gaze from the princess.

"Jungkook..." This time, Taehyung was the one who spoked. "I'm really sorry if I was the reason for you to turn out like this."

"Tae... It's not your fault. It's mine. I... I let all my emotions out on you. I'm sorry..."

"I forgive you, Kook."

"Huh? Even after all I did to you? You would still forgave."

"Everyone makes mistakes, Jungkook. So, I forgave you, too." says Tzuyu while smiling genuinely.

Jungkook didn't say anything. But he's crying silently now. "You guys... Thank you..."

"Prince Taehyung and Princess Tzuyu visiting time is over." called one of the guards.

"Kook, we have to go. We'll see you soon, okay?" Taehyung bid goodbye to Jungkook.

"Yeah. See you soon..."

Taehyung and Tzuyu already left. It was already at night, Jungkook was left all alone inside the cold prison cell and...

"Hey..." called a female voice that Jungkook was unfamiliar of.

"Who's that?"

"In front of you." Jungkook looked in front of him and he finally saw the person who called him more clearly. A girl with bunny teeth was smiling at him.

"Oh, there you are."

"Are you feeling lonely in there?" asks the bunny-teeth girl.

"Obviously..." Jungkook rolled his eyes but the girl ignored it.

"So am I." She paused for a minute and smiled sadly. "For four years."

"So, you've been here for that long?"

"Yeah. Sad, right?"

"Why?"

"They find out that I only want the king of the Yoo Monarchy for his money. Well... that's half of the truth. You know what? I'll just explain it." The unknown girl cleared her throat. "In the first place, I really like the king of the Yoo Monarchy because of his face, kindness, and brains when it comes to ruling his kingdom. I was only a normal but very poor villager that time. Then, when I told him that I really liked him, he told me that he feels the same thing. But, that affection isn't enough. He already asked me for a marriage that time but I lied to him, I said that I was only using him for his wealth. And that's why I was thrown inside of this small prison cell."

"Sounds lame but mine's lamer. I was sent here for a lot of crimes. I don't wanna talk about it but all you need to know is that I did all of those vicious crimes just because of my love for someone."

"That is really 'lamer'." The girl laughed while emphasizing the made-up word of Jungkook.

The guy just chuckled. "By the way. I'm Jeon Jungkook. You are?"

"Im Naeyon..."

Maybe, being in the cell isn't that bad at all...