十二 (12)

"Bulletproof Boys... say goodbye to this world..."

!?

"Hey, where's Jungkook?" Suga frustratedly asked.

"Calm down, Suga. He's making a plan to kidnap V's- I mean, Prince Taehyung's princess and little brother." J-Hope told him, hoping that it'll calm Suga down.

"Oh, he better or else I'll-" Suga was cutted off by the rustling of the bushes around them.

"Is someone there!? Show yourself!" He yelled on the top of his lungs, thinking that it will scare whoever or whatever's behind the bushes.

Suddenly, a guy who's wearing a black hoodie with matching black mask and dark glasses came out from the bushes. You can't see his expression since he's full covered.

"Who are you? And why are you dressed up like that?" The leader of the "Bulletproof Boys" asked the said stranger.

But this person didn't utter a single word, instead, he tranquilized the guy who's near him, apparently that guy is J-Hope. The tranquilizer must have had a sedative sucked in it because when J-Hope was injected by this, he fell into a deep slumber.

"J-Hope!" The four members of "BTS" all shouted worried at the sleeping guy.

"I'll never forgive you!" Suga dashed forward at the stranger while holding his pocket knife, which he already picked from his pocket earlier.

But his luck seems to be lost as the stranger grabbed his wrist and twisted it, which made the pale-skinned guy to yelp in pain and dropped his knife.

"Suga!" The three other members called for Suga with concerned faces.

The said stranger dropped Suga on the ground as the pale guy clutched his wrist. The stranger then picked up J-Hope and began to run.

"Don't let that guy get away!" Shouted Namjoon as began to sweat as he looked at his other members. "Why is this happening?" He thought.

"C'mon, Jimin, let's follow that guy!" Jin told the innocent-looking guy as he nodded at the older and began to follow the stranger, who has their other member.

"This is very easy." Thought the all-black-clothed stranger. "The plan's all coming together, just fine." He smirked.

"Hey, stop it!" Shouted the oldest of the group, BTS.

"Stop running!" Called the shortest member.

The stranger stopped, but he didn't surrender. Instead, he fished his tranquilizer off his hoodie's pocket, aimed it at the oldest. Jin was too shocked to move so the stranger took this as an advantage and tranquilized Jin.

"J-Jin!" Jimin yelled as tears escaped his eyes.

"You're next." The stranger told the short guy with a voice that's very familiar to him.

However, he was too focused on remembering that voice that he didn't notice that the stranger already tranquilized him, the drug made Jimin sleepy.

"Three down, two more to go." Thought the stranger as he struggled to carry Jin, Jimin, and J-Hope.

===================================

Who is this stranger? Why did he kidnapped those three? Will Suga and Namjoon save them? What about Jungkook? Where could he be right now?

Find out in the next chapter!