十匕 (17)

While Princess Sana is still inside Sir Dahyun's room, the knight began to talk with his brother.

"What is the matter, Taehyung? What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Asked Dahyun to the Kim Royalties' prince.

"Dahyun... is it true, that, you'll be married to Princess Sana?" The blue-haired prince asked his sibling.

Looking down on the floor, the knight answered. "Yes, that's true."

"Why didn't you told me sooner?"

"I'm sorry, brother... but there's one thing I had to ask, how did you find out about this?" Apologized Dahyun as he asked after, while completely clueless.

Taehyung sighed. "I guess its fair that you've also had kept a secret from me."

"Also?"

The prince nodded. "Yes. There's also one thing that I had to say... remember those three little boys, who bullied Sana in your chilhood days?" The knight replied with a nod.

"Well... I, have joined their group."

"What!?"

"No, wait! There's a reason why I decided to do that."

"Speak."

Taehyung breathed in and out and began to tell his brother the reason. "The reason why I joined their group is because... I had to... gather informations about what's happening inside this palace. To cover my identity as a prince, I just told them a different name."

"I heard it loud and clear, Taehyung. But, what will you do, if they find out who you really are?" Worriedly, Dahyun asked his brother.

"Don't worry. My bestfriend and I came up with a plan. I'm sure he's working on it now."

"Bestfriend? Who is- wait, no, that doesn't matter. As long as you're safe, brother."

"Okay... but, I have a favor."

"Go on."

"If my bestfriend and I can't handle those goons of a member, please, can you help us?"

"It would be a pleasure, big brother..." Dahyun smiled at the prince.

"You smiled, again. You never bother to smile like that after you and the princess had been apart for several years." Taehyung told his little brother while giving back a charming smile.

"Maybe, because she's here now..."

"And she will be here by my side, forever. Lovers or stayed as bestfriends, that wouldn't hold me back from protecting her...

...because that's what my promise is."