二十八 (28)

"Maybe I should check his room.""Next plan: reveal Jungkook's true identity"

"Before that, I need evidence." Han thought as he pace around his room. "Maybe I should check his room."

Han started to walk to the direction of Jungkook's new room, which is shared with Bang Chan and Changbin.

As he started to get closer, he heard a sound of muffled voice. And that voice is coming from Jungkook's room. Han stepped closer to the door and listened.

"Finally, my plan is coming together just right. They trusted me immediately. Those fools. I need to go outside, or else, my identity will be revealed. I just hope no one will find my diary."

It was Jungkook.

"Dahyun is right! Jungkook IS not a good person. And I just find out what evidence I can get from him." Han smiled mentally. He can finally throw Jungkook in the prison.

He gasped in surprise as the door twisted. He acted naturally, like he was just passing through the room. The door opened and showed Jungkook.

"Han. Where are you going?" The younger clearly knew that the messy-haired guy was just acting innocently.

"Oh, nothing. I was just passing through." Lied Han.

"Okay then. I gonna go, bye!" The latter just waved at Jungkook. When the fake angel was already further away from him, he quickly went inside the room and locked the door.

"Now. Where did he keep his diary?"

Han searched in the whole room. He easily found the diary as the room was quite small. Jungkook's diary was hidden under Woojin's former bed.

"Let's see..."

Hey Diary!

It's been so long long since I've last write something in you, huh? Well, I don't have someone whom I can share my secrets so, your the best option.

You know the group named Stray Kids? Yeah, they're a bunch of weaklings like BTS. They trusted me already, can you believe that? HAHAHA. But, enough of that. Luckily, none of them seems suspicious about me. How can they be the village's heroes?

I have to end this quickly so here it is. My plan is to use these bunch of pathetic little creatures to completely ruin the group BTS's lives. They know who I really am, a traitor, a pretender. After that, I will ruin Taehyung's life. My plan isn't finished yet so I'll just ruin BTS first. Yeah, that's it.

The traitor, Jeon Jungkook

Han putted his palm over his mouth at what he just read. But despite of that, he smiled unconciously. Now that he already have an evidence, he can bring justice to Taehyung and the group, BTS, even if they are a group of thugs or gangsters, they're still betrayed by a fake angel.

He took the diary and quickly run outside their base. He hopped on his bicycle and fastly cycled until he reached the Minatozaki Kingdom, with the evidence, the diary...

Timeskip to the Minatozaki Palace...

Han was panting heavily but he didn't care, he had to show this to Dahyun immediately. Luckily, the king already informed their guards about his foster child, so Jisung didn't get any problems with the guard.

"S... S-Sir... D-Dahyun!" The squirrel-like guy yelled inside of the palace. The said knight heard it loud and clear and approached the latter.

"Han? Wait, calm down." Dahyun rubbed his palm on Han's back to make his breathing steady.

After Han regained his normal breathing he started telling Dahyun all of what he learned about Jungkook.

"What!? Let me see that diary." The pale knight took the evidence and began to read it. He widened his eyes and ran to the king's room. Han followed along.

"Your Majesty!" Dahyun entered without knocking.

"Sir Dahyun? Han!? What's going on?" The king cluelessly asks.

"Father, please look at this!" Han took the diary from Dahyun and showed it to his foster father.

Like the knight's reaction earlier, the king's eyes widened. He stood up from his throne and immediately called his guards.

"Han... finally, we can throw that villain in the prison!" Dahyun putted his hand on the latter's shoulder while smiling widely. "Thank you..." Han smiled back at his future foster-brother-in-law.

"Finally..."

***

It's almost the end guys!