Chapter 37 of Romantic Convergence

Hospital.

Mrs Raphaels was anxiously waiting for Dr Julianna to come out from the ward room.

Few minutes later, she came out.

"Sweet Julie! How's my baby?!"

"By God's Mercy, she's out of danger."

"Bless the Lord!"

"But..."

"But what Julie?!"

"She's too weak and needs a lot of nutrients to recover and I know this child, she won't eat until someone she's close to, would convince her to!"

"Don't worry I'll ask her friends to do so."

"Okay then, but not now. She's asleep, at least she gets so rest after a week of insomnia."

"Thanks Julie! You've done so much me!"

"No problem my wife!"

They both hugged and Dr Julianna went away.

Mrs Raphaels went to Vic and Veronica who were at the reception waiting anxiously.

"Ma'am how's she?!" Vic asked.

"She's fine now but she's asleep." Mrs Raphaels replied.

"Thank God!" Both of them said in unison.

"But I need you to do something for me." Mrs Raphaels requested.

"Whatever it is ma'am, we're gonna do it for you" Veronica said.

"When she wakes up, I want you two to feed her and make sure she eats okay?" Mrs Raphaels said.

"That won't be a problem ma, we're gonna do it for you!" Vic said.

"Whatever you need, were here at your service!" Veronica said.

"Thank you my children! Now please go home now, your parents would be worried sick about you two!" Mrs Raphaels said.

"No ma'am,we've called them and explained everything to them. They don't have a problem with it but right now we're exhausted and we want to be on our way!" Vic said.

"That's good my son! Now here's some money for your transport to your homes!" Mrs Raphaels said as she gave them money.

"No ma'am, we can't accept this! Kiara's our friends and we're worried for her not for monetary benefits but as a family!" Veronica said as she gave Mrs Raphaels back the money.

"What a discipline children! Please feel free to visit! My home is your home too! You're my  children too! I love you both!" Mrs Raphaels said as she hugs both of them.

"We love you too ma! Kiara is our sister, seeing her like this breaks our heart!"Vic said.

"Now be on your way now! Be safe kids!" Mrs Raphaels said as she waved at both of them.

"Have a good night Mom!" Both of them said.