Chapter 39 of Romantic Convergence

Hospital.

I opened my eyes to see myself in a ward, my wrist being injected with drip, I feel a lot of pain on my head as I heard Dr Julianna calling my name.

"Kiara! Wake up!"

"Aunt Julie?"

"Thank God! I was worried that your condition might get worse if you didn't wake up!"

"Where am I?"

"I know you might freak out but just calm down!"

"I said where am I?!"

"Kiara just calm down!"

"I'm in the hospital right?!"

"Kiara please be calm!"

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE ME HERE!" I shouted as I rip off the drip out of my hand,causing my wrist to bleed out a lot of blood messing up the bed as I ran towards the exit.

"Kiara!" Dr. Julianna called.

As I ran out of the ward, Mrs Raphaels was shocked at the blood gushing out of my arm.

"K-K-Kiara, what's going on? Baby please just be calm okay?" Mrs Raphaels said trying to come closer to me.

"YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!" I said as I pushed her and ran away from the hospital.

Mrs Raphaels was sobbing, touching the spilt blood on the floor as Dr Julianna came.

"It's all my fault" Mrs Raphaels said as she cried.

"Anna...please be calm, she's just traumatized by her father's death"

"If I hadn't been so stubborn and stayed with my husband, he would be alive and my baby won't be this way!"

"Its not your fault dear...please understand that everything happens for a reason and stop judging yourself for what you didn't do" Dr Julianna said as she took Mrs Raphaels to her arms and consoled her.

"Right now we have to look for her...she might pass out somewhere with that bleeding wrist and fast before she loses more blood" Mrs Raphaels said.

"Let's go!"