Chapter Three:

Draco's Pov:

Earlier in the great hall him and the griffyndor had locked eyes and surprisingly it felt good sent a shiver through his spine.

Draco sat in Charms class wondering if anyone else saw him in the Griffyndor boy lock eyes.

Charms class was over and next he had Potions, and he realized something Potter was in his Potions class.

Draco was one of the first to arrive like always but he had no clue where to sit so he took a seat in the back and waited for the class to begin.

The class started filling up, Griffyndor's and Slytherin's but there was one person missing from them Potter.

Class had started it had been about 10 minutes, the suddenly...

SLAM!

Harry busted through the door, Snape was not happy that Potter had just disrupted his class but Potter explained Mrs.Mcgonall needed him and he handed Snape the note.

No Pov:
I'm very sorry Professor Snape but I had Harry stay back to help me clean up,

Sincerely,
Professor Mcgonall.

Snape excused Potter but you could still tell he was mad, he told Potter to sit in the back right next to Draco.

Draco's Pov:

He tried really hard to ignore Potter during the rest of the class but it was difficult, Potter looked adorable his hair was a mess, his tie was crooked,  'WAIT!' Draco thought to him self 'WHAT WAS HE THINKING also WHAT'S THIS FEELING' He didn't quite mind the feeling it felt good.

He wondered if Harry ever felt this or if he was feeling it now, He really did try his best to not talk to Potter but it was a partner activity and he had to.

"So Potter where do u want to start", "Well Draco it's up to you I'm not really good at potions".

Ginny's Pov:

After seeing Draco and Harry lookin rather intense, or passionate at each other Ginny needed to clear her mind so she went for a stroll.

Ginny was walking but she wasn't quite mad and not really sad Harry might have something going with Draco she was more upset that she hadn't seen one of her greatest friends the one girl she really need to talk to right now, and then as that thought went through her head there she bumped into her.

"OMG! Luna I'm-I'm..." Ginny was having trouble finishing her sentence because of the way Luna looked with her tie perfectly tied and her beautiful eyes 'WHAT IM WITH HARRY!' Ginny thought rather intensely to herself "I'm sorry Luna I wasn't looking where I was going" Ginny was able to finish her sentence but Luna's face said something way different.

Harry's Pov:

Harry felt terrible he knew he was with Ginny but he felt drawned to Draco.

Harry couldn't dare think of hurting Ginny but he also couldn't shake Draco Malfoy out of his head either.

He looked up and notice how gray and sparkling Draco's eyes where and there it was he started to blush.