Chapter Four:

Harry's Pov:

Things had been weird between him and Ginny recently, but he honestly no matter how weird it got with Ginny he couldn't stop thinking about Draco.

Harry had potions today which was the one class he was granted to see Draco in.

Harry thought of just skipping potions today but then he would feel the fire from many anger Griffindor's saying Snape took off 100 house points, and honestly he couldn't live with himself if his whole tower/house was anger with him because of that.

He had made up his mind as much as he didn't want to see Draco after his dream, he couldn't risk missing potions. Luckily for him though potions was after lunch so he still had a whole period to think about everything so he ended up going to the Room of Requirements to clear his mind.

Draco's Pov:

Draco hadn't seen Potter that much it felt like he was being ingroed and that hurt more than he would like to admit, he hadn't done anything awfully rude to those Weasley's or the mud-blood, he had a free period well not to say free but it was lunch so basically in his mind free before potions where he will definitely see Potter.

He needed to clear his head and he went to the one place no one can inturput you in the Room of Requirements.

He walked in and it was different wasn't how it normally was 'Could someone else be in here' he thought to himself, he quickly dismissed that thought and sat down by the wall.

"Stupid Potter", he put his head in his knees "Why, what did I do to you this time..." , "The thought of you ignoring me for no reason why I for once didn't do anything" "Now if I did something like call Granger a Mud-Blood that I understand but this it's like being torn in a million pieces" He laid his head against the wall he wanted to cry, but crying show's emotion, and Malfoy's don't love that's what his father had taught him from a very young age.

A figure came out from behind one of the poles, his head quickly shot up "OK! WHO EVER IS THERE YOU TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU HEARD AND SO HELP ME I WILL HURT YOU", the person stepped into the light and smiled at him. "P-P-Potter" He secretly loved Harry's smile, before he could finish his sentence Harry had stepped closer to him, he was so close "I um" he didn't quite know what to say. But then his and Harry's lips were touching and it felt so right, Fireworks, butterfly's, chills, a special something he had never felt, he didn't know what to do they shared a long kiss until the ran out of breath , Potter quickly realized what just happened "Omg! Draco I'm so sorry" Harry looked as though he was about to cry, when Draco put his lips on Potter but pulled away "Did you call me Draco?", Harry looked nervous "Maybe" Harry had turned pink and looked down. "I like it when you call me Draco" he put his lips on Potter's again.