Chapter Fifteen:

Harry's Pov:

Draco explained everything that was going on. He said he never knew about any of it until very recently and he said he wasn't with me for Voldemort he told me he was with me because he loved me. I believe him because the look on his face, it's that look on the person you love face's where you know they love you and don't want anything bad to happen to you even if it risks their life.  Also the fact he was full on sobbing  he never cries in front of me and Pansy is really just watching him I guess me and her have never gotten along but, I feel like we can for Draco's sake. 

"I-i-i... understand... if you.... d-don't believe me." I know he tried his best saying that with out sniffling. 

I got up he didn't see me stand up because he had his head in his knees crying. Pansy shot me that if you leave him I will kill you glare I simply just shook my head at her and walked over to Draco. I sat down right beside him and lifted his head up and kissed his soft lips. 

"I do believe you Draco, why would I not I am completely in love with you." I saw a smile appear on his face as more tears rolled down his face. 

"You do?"

"Of course I do." I kissed him again and then wiped the tears off his face. He kissed me this time. 

"Harry?" He said as he pulled away. 

"Yes?" In was confused on why he even pulled away to begin with. 

"Will you help Pansy?

Oh shit. I forget Pansy was here. 

"Finally someone remembered I was here, I was afraid you two were going to make out."

"That actually doesn't sound like I bad idea." I said with a smirk on my face. 

"HARRY!" He playful slapped my arm. 

"But Potter are you going to help me?"

"Yes I'll help why wouldn't I." 

"Well then let's get to re searching." And with that we spent the whole night re searching.

Author's Note: 

I'm sorry this is really short, it hasnt been easy to write since I got my phone taken away and I knew this story seriously need to be updated anyway I want you guys to know that I do have two new stories in the works hopefully I will be able to publish them soon but I don't know with me having my phone taken away. Anyway bye guys.