Chapter Six:

The wait is finally over chapter Six is here and I'll also be posting chapter Seven anyway on with the story! Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ginny's Pov:

"I know I'm with Harry but Luna..." a tear rolls down my face, "I-i I'm sorry I know  you probably don't like me in that way and the fact that I'm with someone and you and him are friends, Oh my Merlin" I feel like I'm breaking, Luna is going to hate me and I don't think that I can go through that, I wait for her to scream in some sort because I feel like it's needed. 

"Ginny I do share the same feelings for you." She says rather calmly, 'Wait she didn't scream at me' I was lost in thought for like a second when I realized what she said, I blush "Wait..." she stopped me "Ginny, but you said it I don't want to hurt Harry."

"Oh...", I was heastied I didn't want to hurt Harry either but, I can't deny these feelings.

"I know, I don't want to hurt Harry either it's just..."

"I know but Ginny neither of us want to hurt Harry, but I don't think I want this to end either." She said very simply.

I couldn't think really what to do about the Harry part but I didn't care, I kissed her and it still felt amazing.

She kissed me back, then we broke apart.

"Its getting late we should head back to the castle."

"Yea but Luna thanks."

"For what?". She said tilting her head toward me.

"For not hating me..." I said with a gently smile right before she put another kiss on my lips. She pulled away and gently responded, "I could never hate you." I kissed her check one more time before we headed to the shore.

She started shivering, I put my robes around her, she raised her head and smiled, 'She was so adorable'.

"Thanks."

"For you anything."

It killed me I wanted to be with her so bad but I still was with Harry and I didn't want to hurt him. We were still friends and my brother is his best friend, and my family loves him.

"What do you want to do about Harry" she asked raising her head slightly.

"I don't quite know yet I don't want him to get hurt but Luna...." I looked into her sliver-blue eyes that looked absolutely adorable in the moonlight.

She looked confused she looked up at me, "Luna I want to be with you more than anything right now..." She looked surprised, she blushed slightly, before she planted a kiss on my lips.

"Ginny Weasley was that your way of asking me to go out with you while you still have a boyfriend?" But she didn't say it with sadness or angry but with a hint of joy?

"Umm..."

"If it was then after you and Harry sort things out I would love too."

"Wait Really!?" Happeniss filled my whole body I was so, so, so happy.

She kissed me, and butterflies, sparks and it was nothing like kissing Harry.

We walked back to the castle holding hands both blushing, and both very happy.