Chapter Eight:

Draco's Pov:

When he turned around he was smiling, and the Wealsey walked back into the great hall. I looked at him, with a look of confusion.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, at this point I didnt care if my friends saw, "Harry but what about Ginny?" I asked him because I knew he didnt want her hurt.

"Draco, I did it me and Ginny are over we broke up."

I couldn't help but feel happy that Harry was finally only mine, "Wait what explian." I said in my serious voice.

"Well me and Ginny both needed to talk to one another and turns out she has feelings for someone else too."

"Really!? Who!?"

"Luna and I'm so happy for them which luckily with her likeing Luna it didnt hurt either one of us."

"That's good, but Harry....." I didnt want to come out as gay yet I didnt want my father to find out.

"Its fine we can keep us a secret. But Ginny already knows and dont worry she wont tell anyone." He said the last part very reassuringly.

I nodded and walked toward the entrance to the great hall.

"See you later?"

"Oh course Harry. Room of Requirements at 7" I gently smiled before walking into the great hall, and totally forgetting my friends weren't behind me anymore which means they didnt see or hear anything about me and Harry, or the Wealsey and the Lovegood.

The rest of the day went by pretty slow, I didn't have any classes with Harry today so I couldn't make sure if he was actually okay or just pretending.

The thought of him not being okay made my stomach sink which I dont think that's good but then agian I don't truly do emotions 'Malfoys dont feel or show emotion it makes you weak.'  I remember my father saying that to me at a very young age.

I never understood why my father hated the idea of emotion but if I asked I would probaly get yelled at or worse.

I waited for dinner, as I was waiting Pansy walked in my room.

"Pansy you need to learn this thing called knocking."

"Yea, yea whatever"

"What are you doing in here anyway" I asked very curiously.

"So what was up with Potter, and that Wealsey this morning?"

"He finally broke up with her or she broke up with him all I know is there broken up."

"About time, I was beginning to worry."

"Worry about what."

"The Dark Lords mission of course hasn't your father told you, the Dark Lord wants you to get close to him to weaken him."

Tears formed in my eyes, everything was becoming blurry.

"Because if you hadn't been doing what the Dark Lord wanted then why are you getting close to Potter."

"No of course I knew, yes my father told me, and yea I'm only getting close to Har- I mean Potter for the Dark Lord." One good thing I picked up with being a Malfoy the art of lying.

"Good anyway I'm off to dinner " and with that she walked out of the room.

I didnt feel like going to dinner tonight. So I wrote Harry a letter saying I needed to reschedule, and sent it off with my owl.

I turned back to my bed and began to cry.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys so the next chapters are going to be the Linny part in all this, anyway I've decide that's how I'll do my chapters like two chapters of Drarry then two chapters of Linny, anyway hope your enjoying everything so far.